51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    It didn't seem broke to me, what broke exactly? Also going forward how do we receive updates?

BTW It's a pretty awesome bot. Very fast and efficient. Though I have some suggestion for improvement:
    1. Ability to repair your gears would be awesome
    2. Allow you to select more than one skill to use will be very nice.
    3. Also I am seeing the skill being missed once in awhile, this is probably due to lag. An adjustment on delay would be nice.
    4 Editing of wavepoint could be a bit easier if it allows you to load the waypoints on the edit box by double clicking then allowing save over on existing instead of opening up the doc or adding new and deleting old.
    5. Allowing you to select the game ID so that you can run more than one bot/game on a single machine.
    Alphy, I fixed it pretty quickly yesterday morning. The patch that SE put out to the game just broke some addresses. You probably didn't even have the version that was even broken :P

And thank you for the review, I'll take all of these into account!

Kefka Bot - FFXIV Bot
    KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
    Getting some errors. When I try and start the Unspoiled Mining Path it just teleports up into the air then goes through first 3 hotspots then gives me an error. Also tried to run the mining lvl 50 northern than path and it teleports around to nodes but does mine any of them at all. Any help would be awesome thanks!!!!
    JJ, sorry I never made this clear and I should have taken the unspoiled path out of there. The unspoiled path is not really finished, it has all the waypoints for all the possible locations of the unspoiled nodes. This is just so you can use it to teleport to them individually when you're not botting AFK. Because they are located in different zones. If you open up the Unspoiled .txt file, it will make more sense.

If it is not mining any of the nodes, you need to adjust the Z axis in the .txt file, I will make this easier with the next update though.

crazyfreak90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definitely is a fast gathering bot but it cant fully hide my char name... so it quite unsafe for me... just to check does every one using this bot that can fully hide your char name?

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crazyfreak90 View Post
    definitely is a fast gathering bot but it cant fully hide my char name... so it quite unsafe for me... just to check does every one using this bot that can fully hide your char name?
    Your best bet is to adjust the problem way points manually.

It's hard to hide your name for 100% of the nodes, some of the terrain on certain nodes is just wonky. It's best to move on to a new spot, or take that way point out of your path altogether if you are really worried about it.

Alphy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
    Your best bet is to adjust the problem way points manually.

It's hard to hide your name for 100% of the nodes, some of the terrain on certain nodes is just wonky. It's best to move on to a new spot, or take that way point out of your path altogether if you are really worried about it.
    I noticed that there are some waypoints that just refuse to hide you. I just took those out if I were you. BTW Kefka do you have an area where people can share their waypoints? I think that would be very useful so we don't have to redo work.

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    I noticed that there are some waypoints that just refuse to hide you. I just took those out if I were you. BTW Kefka do you have an area where people can share their waypoints? I think that would be very useful so we don't have to redo work.

Thanks!
    Good idea Alphy, I'll make a spot on the website where I can upload all the waypoints, if you guys just want to start sending me the ones you have made I can get to work on that.

Just make sure you label them the same way I've been doing it.

Jackie123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you able to run more then one copy of this bot per computer. I have 8 accounts can i open the bot 8 times and attach it to each account?

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on first post, new version on the website!

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jackie123 View Post
    are you able to run more then one copy of this bot per computer. I have 8 accounts can i open the bot 8 times and attach it to each account?
    Shouri said he was running 5 I think, not sure if he was using VMware or what.

I will make it so that the bot will attach to certain clients though in an upcoming update.

xShouri's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
    Shouri said he was running 5 I think, not sure if he was using VMware or what.

I will make it so that the bot will attach to certain clients though in an upcoming update.
    I am running VMware. 3 on main comp, 2 on laptop.

*Fixed my issue*
    Last edited by xShouri; 10-18-2013 at 03:58 PM.

bd3k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Export or Save button may be an idea, rather than copying and renaming files. Anyway to tag current level and area into file name when saving?

hellhammers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made fully undeground gatherin miner, my nick-name fully invisible, but bot want not gathering and cant target gathering node ever... so sad. I can manualy gather from my undergraunded WP, but bot cant. Can you fix it please?

ladygamer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/14
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully you add the Multi Client Soon I'm running Lasta ATM till it's up and running since it seems to auto attach to my first FFXIV (doesn't even let me pick one!) hehe

thanks so much for all your hard work

jj2417's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still having issues with gathering. Bot will not gather by it's self. I load any premade profile and it teleports around no problem but when it gets to node it doesnt not target node and doesnt try and gather. The only way it will start gathering from node is if I wait till I just teleported to node then I have to right click on node very fast. No clue whats going on. I have adjusted global z and I'm within range of node because I can gather it manually. I also reset keybinds to default with no luck. Any help is welcomed. Thanks in advance

Alphy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys be extremely careful using this bot. I just got suspended/terminated from using it. >.< I didn't edit one of the profiles and were clearly visible on one of the nodes. I suspect I got reported and now my account is suspended. I am still not sure if I am just suspended or is terminated because the beginning of the email say I am suspending due to botting, while at the end, it say "Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service acccount, we have terminated the Final Fantasy XIV service account registered to this email in accordance with the Final Fantasy XIV User Agreement."

IT REALLY SUCKS!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast