Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eve Online base memory address search

Hey,

I've spent the last week and a half trying to track down base addresses in Eve Online with Cheat Engine. I can find the dynamic address for whatever I look for but I can't seem to find the base address so that I can reload the game and have it point to the right location. I've done manual searches after finding the dynamic address(gone as deep as 10 levels) and also used the pointer scanning feature. Whenever I use the pointer scanner it comes up with a crap load of addresses but as I close and reopen Eve the addresses eventually go away after rescanning with the current dynamic address. Is finding a base address in a Stackless Python program different than say a C, C++, etc program? Any tips? Do I need to do a deeper pointer scan and just let it sit for a while? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Eve Online base memory address search
    toxn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suicidaljr View Post
    Hey,

I've spent the last week and a half trying to track down base addresses in Eve Online with Cheat Engine. I can find the dynamic address for whatever I look for but I can't seem to find the base address so that I can reload the game and have it point to the right location. I've done manual searches after finding the dynamic address(gone as deep as 10 levels) and also used the pointer scanning feature. Whenever I use the pointer scanner it comes up with a crap load of addresses but as I close and reopen Eve the addresses eventually go away after rescanning with the current dynamic address. Is finding a base address in a Stackless Python program different than say a C, C++, etc program? Any tips? Do I need to do a deeper pointer scan and just let it sit for a while? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    I have the same problem finding values in eve. I've also noticed that all the bots are clumsy screen readers. Which leads me to believe that EVE is less penetrable than most other games.

RogueUK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran into similar DMA issues with another game when I was trying to access the memory.

In that instance I ended up with a rather inelegant solution - but one that worked every time. It turned out that there was a consistent address that I could find in the pre-game launch menu. That address (I referred to it as a "key address") held the value 0x00000000 when not in "game state" but the minute you launched the game it was populated with another address. That second address was always different because it was DMA game code, but it was always consistently offset to the data I was after.

So, you might find that you can find a useful starting point in the launcher rather than the main game itself. That's my plan anyway - in fact I'm here because I just started to do some background research and this thread was one of the first results from a Google search!

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just went and scanned down a base ptr to the local player count.

now i need to figure out if this still works even in w-space

tongclub18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the game it was populated with another address.

gclub ดาวน์โหลด royal1688 download

Bluter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toxn View Post
    I have the same problem finding values in eve. I've also noticed that all the bots are clumsy screen readers. Which leads me to believe that EVE is less penetrable than most other games.
    It's even better and easier than most other games but they are aware of their problem (I mean writing stuff like that in python is really, really dumb...cuz people will hack the shit out of your game)...and have taken various countermeasures. Everything you do should be done in a VM on a trial (or whatever, as long as it's not an account with a character worth something) or on a different machine only if you're not 100% sure because lot's of stuff is automatically detected these days.

The DEVs (don't think the GMs can do this, too) even have the option to download scripts into your client and execute them which can basically do anything you could do. OK, they won't touch anything or whatever by any means but they can find everything if you don't take caution.

Don't take this to serious, as long as you're aware of the stuff listed above you shouldn't run into problems because those guys are really, really dumb...so dumb they leaked their encryption keys with the release of Odyssey last year. But that wasn't their masterpiece last year, google for ccp and rgdll.dll. I mean no****ingbody can be that dumb, or?

This should give you a good start...always wanted to bring out part2 which goes a little more into detail but well, time is money and all that...

evegrinder may be a good source although not directly coding related.

Once you get used to it, it becomes a moderate challenge...the most work is keeping the stuff up so they don't find it. That's why the simple stuff is done with screen reading or whatever. Simple autopilots can be done in autoit even without that these days because CCP helped a little bit.

EVE-Master's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, saving addresses doesn't work at all. Because each time EVE client opens the addresses in memory will be changed, that is how memory works. There is other alternative solution which I use in my bot creator app - EVE Master. I represent the EVE User Interface (UI) as a hierarchy of files and folders in Windows OS. I have "Address" which I call "Path" to any UI element in the EVE. And the path looks like: /main/overview/container/label. Also I had made simple UI Request language which can do advanced search in the hierarchy by name, type, color, icon, hint text, address or by nested UI elements data and combine that all together in very powerful search engine. Work pretty awesome. You can also use visual app (EVE Master) to browse your EVE Online client UI hierarchy data, and test UI request on the fly.

That is free, and that is how it looks.