46/48
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speculative exploits

I know I haven't been much of a contributor lately guys but I'm going to give you some of the things I've been brooding on and unable to get the cash toward coming up with workable exploits, hacks and bots for eso, wow, archeage and guild wars 2 there are some overlap in these games they make for some interesting usable exploit data mining so

werewolf /vampire hybrid (werepyre) speculatives
    there are two methods that come to mind the first is purely programs

first
    use a lag tool to delay there servers reaction to you purchasing both werewolf and vampire from the skill options on the gem store.
    no I don't have any tool like that so I don't ask me.

second,
    while on a werewolf or a vampire night.
    try to get bit /clawed at the same time as the purchase of one of the skillsets.
    it's very iffy because it would have to be in the perfect timing as you'd have to time with a server packet, or again... a lag tool before the server and device both recognizing you being 'disconnected'

these methods may apply to racial as well, being the first method, as you're not bite by a nord and become a nord.

being that these are purely speculative exploits I don't want to give myself hate for it, do these as your own risk. I hold no claim to anyone actions with these possibilities and if anything happens. it was your decision.
    Ted Danson does all the prancing and depanting.

speculative exploits