3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exploit of MOL - easy Rakkhat

UPDATE - They fixed so that you can´t reach final boss (At least on PC). The rest of the trial can still be exploited/bypassed
    (PC/EU)

hey guys looks like everyone know about it
    Why is nobody talking about the rakkhat cheese — Elder Scrolls Online

but please can anyone explain HOWTO?
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 10-27-2017 at 04:52 AM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Exploit of MOL - easy Rakkhat
  2. Thanks Baron-t, andariell, rosendaphna (3 members gave Thanks to QuadroTony for this useful post)
    rjizzle09's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its something with a sorc they can glitch outside of maw and get to the chests and not aggro mobs and kull rakkhat on hard mode wo him aggroing lmao havent heard the full details yet but you have to have a sorc with streak

Celestial1260's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go into vmol. go to the bridge by the exit door. looking at the exit door you will want to jump up on the right ropes on the bridge. you want to streak to the rock (on the side closest to exit) with the tree growing out of it. id say where you should stand on the rope is half the length of wall of elements from the end of the bridge. but aim between the tree and the rock face to your left, aim up quite a bit. congratulations, you can now explore the massive map this is the maw of lorkhaj (no joke its huge). explore and youll find paths to the chests and whatnot. i have no clue how to actually cheese and kill rakkhat.

QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for that info!
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is already patched on pts btw.

so, when you figure out how to drop down to rakkhat you will be able to cheese it.
    to the left and right of the door that goes to cat running, on the other side of the little wall, and above, are invisible platforms. get on your stam sorc and snipe. you have to stand far enough that he glitches and doesnt port to the first pad, but close enough that you can hit him. he kinda just turns and stops. too close and he will port onto you and crush your hopes and dreams

Nirnhoned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Celestial1260 View Post

so, when you figure out how to drop down to rakkhat you will be able to cheese it.
    to the left and right of the door that goes to cat running, on the other side of the little wall, and above, are invisible platforms. get on your stam sorc and snipe. you have to stand far enough that he glitches and doesnt port to the first pad, but close enough that you can hit him. he kinda just turns and stops. too close and he will port onto you and crush your hopes and dreams
    Hi thanks for this info!
    I'm having some trouble finding these invisible platforms, is it on the left or right side when facing the backroom? It would really be appreciated if you could help with some more detailed info, maybe even a picture?

Thank you again for this awesome information!

Ltcantoni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you go to the boss room where did you find the invisible platforms

koko2k4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having trouble with the jump. i'm standing on the rope (right side) closest to exit and trying to jump between the rocks with the tree in the middle (left side closest to the door on the right rope) and I in the wrong place? I'm using streak and i think i'm aiming high

Quasi23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how many chests are there? Anyone got a map of chest locations?

Jamie Aubrey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is as far as I have managed to get, if anyone knows where to go from here let me know

*EDIT* I managed to get to him and the invis platform but being a magic user I gave up sniping after 10 mins, I need a macro just to press snipe every 5 seconds or so and leave on during the night

Last edited by Jamie Aubrey; 01-21-2017 at 11:02 PM.

maxxattack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zenimax fixed it, at the boss you can no longer see him from the invisible platform as they put in a giant wall that wasnt there before. But the idiots DIDNT put an invisible wall up on the bridge so you can still cross over and explore. Id like to know where the chests are as well.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at 2:26-2:28 in the video you are looking down a little ridge (literally go straight from the view of the video), walk down that a little (ok to fall to left, fall to right and you have to restart). now you have some streak parkour to do. the rocks on the right, you will see a small spot you can streak and land on. go there. try not to fall, look left about 90 degrees, youll see a kinda rock pillar, streak towards that. ok if you fall (if you fall all the way to a point that you cant jump, restart, other than that you should be good), then the dialog for spawning rakkhat should start. gotta jump a bunch and fit in weird places through a gap in some rock walls and you should be able to see the door for cat running, just kinda fall from there.

super sketched to post videos/pics, sorry.

as far as chests. 3 in the room before rakkhat. and 2 other rooms with 2 chests in them. rakkhat ones are easy, takes about 2min20s to get to them. You cannot get to the other chests this way because of the door being closed by the big kitties.
    the doubles are an extremely long description, but as you run up the mountain, there is a point that you can cut right, go down the hill, and drop by the backside of the 2nd chest room (before the big kitties) it takes about 2 min to get all 4 chests this way if you take the correct racing lines, but thats just.. to much to describe.
    just so you know... done all these chests 100+ times easy, only 1 sharp moondancer sword, RNG still sucks.
    cheesin rakkhat solo took like 3 hours btw, so not an efficient way to farm gold jewelry.

critek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at 2:26-2:28 in the video you are looking down a little ridge (literally go straight from the view of the video), walk down that a little (ok to fall to left, fall to right and you have to restart). now you have some streak parkour to do. the rocks on the right, you will see a small spot you can streak and land on. go there. try not to fall, look left about 90 degrees, youll see a kinda rock pillar, streak towards that. ok if you fall (if you fall all the way to a point that you cant jump, restart, other than that you should be good), then the dialog for spawning rakkhat should start. gotta jump a bunch and fit in weird places through a gap in some rock walls and you should be able to see the door for cat running, just kinda fall from there.

as far as chests. 3 in the room before rakkhat. and 2 other rooms with 2 chests in them. rakkhat ones are easy, takes about 2min20s to get to them. You cannot get to the other chests this way because of the door being closed by the big kitties.
    the doubles are an extremely long description, but as you run up the mountain, there is a point that you can cut right, go down the hill, and drop by the backside of the 2nd chest room (before the big kitties) it takes about 2 min to get all 4 chests this way if you take the correct racing lines, but thats just.. to much to describe.
    just so you know... done all these chests 100+ times easy, only 1 sharp moondancer sword, RNG still sucks.
    cheesin rakkhat solo took like 3 hours btw, so not an efficient way to farm gold jewelry.
    i can land on the invis wall next to cat door. but dont know how to snipe him without the agro, can you give any descriptions on what to do?

Mimeman46's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to do the Rakkhat cheese and get the skin? Whenever me and my buds do this we kill him with the snipe tactic and get the chest but do not get the skin. He is not agroed either he just sits there until he dies. Do we need to drop down and kill him through aggro at his last 50k bit of health for the achievement to unlock?

Quasi23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(e: I might be talking about another place, not where you 'cut right')
    ok, so I know one set of chests you mention(the ones that require lockpicking right?), but how do you get to the rakkhat chests youre talking about?

For rakkhat:
    I can see the rocks on the right, below that staircase? No pillar that I can see though...

and can you show where you cut right to get the other chests?
    Last edited by Quasi23; 01-21-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast