Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo II - Information about current changes by Blizzard

Hello everyone,

i have some experience in botting d2 for many years and thought i just share Blizzard's new restrictions and how to prevent them.

Some words on creating games (important for botters)

20 created games per CD-Key per hour
    Result when creating too much => RealmDown (ranges from few hours to days, but is only bound to the CD-Key used)

100 created games on one IP per 12 hours
    This is the new feature to prevent shops who used 1000 d2-keys to search automated for diaclone games, but also to
    restrict botters. That is the reason why anni is so rare right now.
    Result when creating too much => Server down message when trying to join/create games (joining a game is possible by trying it twice)
    But creating will fail.
    This ban can also last from few hours to days or even weeks.

Note: it is only about creating games, the limitation for joining games is alot higher so just don't bother with it. It's all about creating ;D

I wouldn't recommand using VPN or any Proxy-Service because Blizz banned alot of people for using these kind of services.
    (a private service might work, but you can't be 100% safe here)

What can be done is if you don't have a static IP then you could reset the IP every 99th created game.
    Or obviously setup your games that you do not overcome the limitations written above.

For example:
    I have 8 bots running 24/7 chaos/baal as team and after these two runs they split up from act1 to act5 and farm for a few mins more.
    So i end up having a 8 bot game which lasts around 12 mins and still they find ton's of good stuff ;D

[OffTopic]
    Blizz did a good job fixing D2, for example all Goldspammers have been completly removed (yay)
    Also as far as I know from my friends there is no dupe out there (just look at all d2 shops, they basically gave up right now selling items)
    HRs are rare again and this is good!
    I really like the current state D2 has come up with.

If you have any more information about this topic feel free to post/correct me.

Cheers

Diablo II - Information about current changes by Blizzard
  2. Thanks Smitten, Boojayah, Kovrizha (3 members gave Thanks to asdfx123 for this useful post)