[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack menu

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested, still working without needing updates, account still going strong.

First post was revamped with a screenshot proving the hack works, as of the patch that was released yesterday (The current one).
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack
  2. Thanks Lithi Defi (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    Lithi Defi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Tested, still working without needing updates, account still going strong.

First post was revamped with a screenshot proving the hack works, as of the patch that was released yesterday (The current one).
    I can agree; Tested few mins ago on my machine, unlimited mana, movement speed and unlimited zoom works perfectly ;D

4. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Lithi Defi for this useful post)
    monstereater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great! your awesome

6. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to monstereater for this useful post)
    Luffy Inspire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys dont use this hack well get band 100% if you want keep your char save dont use it i know few ppl get band 100%

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even going to bother deleting your comment luffy, although it is slandering.

For the amounts of downloads this gets, I know this doesn't get you banned unless you don't use it properly, otherwise people would post a lot more often.

This being said, if you do get banned, all future accounts you make seem to be on some kind of watch list. Either that or people that get banned don't learn and do the same things over and over. I have not had a single ban from the VIP version yet, and the difference is 1 more hack on it, and the fact that it's custom made for everyone who purchases. It's worth noting that I give very specific instructions with the VIP hack, to prevent those bans. I also test both the VIP and Public version every patch to make sure they still work and have not gotten a ban.

This is meant to be free, and it is by no means unsafe. However it's a PUBLIC hack. If you want safety, get the VIP one. At the moment, they don't even scan for changes to the EXE file, which is beyond retarded. So the chances of this being detected without misusing it are near 0.

TL;DR: This is a free public version. If you've never played with hacks and want to be as safe as possible: Get the VIP version. It contains the full "user manual" with guidelines to follow and examples of things not to do.

TL;DR2: Why the **** would you use hacks on an account that you can't afford to lose?
    What's a Parog?

9. Thanks Skyechang (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    Juri Kubinets's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    talking to u on skype

Skyechang's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    I'm not even going to bother deleting your comment luffy, although it is slandering.

For the amounts of downloads this gets, I know this doesn't get you banned unless you don't use it properly, otherwise people would post a lot more often.

This being said, if you do get banned, all future accounts you make seem to be on some kind of watch list. Either that or people that get banned don't learn and do the same things over and over. I have not had a single ban from the VIP version yet, and the difference is 1 more hack on it, and the fact that it's custom made for everyone who purchases. It's worth noting that I give very specific instructions with the VIP hack, to prevent those bans. I also test both the VIP and Public version every patch to make sure they still work and have not gotten a ban.

This is meant to be free, and it is by no means unsafe. However it's a PUBLIC hack. If you want safety, get the VIP one. At the moment, they don't even scan for changes to the EXE file, which is beyond retarded. So the chances of this being detected without misusing it are near 0.

TL;DR: This is a free public version. If you've never played with hacks and want to be as safe as possible: Get the VIP version. It contains the full "user manual" with guidelines to follow and examples of things not to do.

TL;DR2: Why the **** would you use hacks on an account that you can't afford to lose?
    I was wondering how this could happen to people as well, even when they ban you, you can e-mail them and they give your account back, I've had no problems at all and I have even accidentally used it in bad places, I have been banned a few times, however it was never related to my hacking (Someone was trying to hack my account once or twice and I went over the spending cap before, which funnily enough causes a ban.).

Their staff usually doesn't care about why you were banned, just that you've been made aware, as Parog points out, they do very little to no checking for hacking, hence when they catch you doing anything, they can't hold it against you because they don't collect the proof, or they don't share the proof with their customer support staff. Either way I have been unbanned same day, every time, possibly the only company you can send an e-mail saying 'why was I banned?' then get unbanned lol

12. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Skyechang for this useful post)
    Lithi Defi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still works like a charm after todays hotfix ^.^;

14. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Lithi Defi for this useful post)
    Ransotengai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? Does it still work?
    I just got it and wanted to try it out before buying. The zoom does indeed work and so does the speed. But the mana does not. Playing Cannoneer (a few hours in) and my Vigor (which I assume is mana) depletes the same as usual, no change.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ransotengai View Post
    Really? Does it still work?
    I just got it and wanted to try it out before buying. The zoom does indeed work and so does the speed. But the mana does not. Playing Cannoneer (a few hours in) and my Vigor (which I assume is mana) depletes the same as usual, no change.

From the first post -- This would be why:

There's a lot of information in the first post though, I don't blame you.
    What's a Parog?

17. Thanks Skyechang (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, damn. My bad, I kinda suspected but was too lazy to double check. Thanks for the info.

Skyechang's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, damn. My bad, I kinda suspected but was too lazy to double check. Thanks for the info.
    You can follow the Olly method that Xviet posted, it works on any version and it teaches you to do it yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skyechang View Post
    You can follow the Olly method that Xviet posted, it works on any version and it teaches you to do it yourself.
    Yeah, I saw that thread. But I have some feedback for Parog after testing it for about two hours.

First one is related to the .exe itself: You should add an icon to the exe, any icon as long as it has one. Generally, files that are put on desktop that have no icon cause the CPU threads of explorer.exe to go into a loop which consumes a lot of processing power. My explorer.exe was devouring about 40% until I moved PnkBstrA.EXE to another location. Could have also assigned an icon myself. Either way, I think that will confuse other people who don't know why this is happening and is an easy fix for you.

Second is related to the Speed toggle: Porting, awakening or mounting up resets the speed which means that you have to toggle it off and on again. Toggling it on takes a while, about 10-15 seconds for me. Not sure if he is looking for the address for that long or what is happening there but PnkBstrA.EXE doesn't respond for a while and then it toggles. Any insight on that?

Other than that, a pretty good tool. A bit surprised that Trion doesn't do anything about it. But to be fair, in my 4-5 hours of legitimate play so far, I have seen far more bots spawncamping than actual players. Doesn't look like they give a shit.

21. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Ransotengai for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I saw that thread. But I have some feedback for Parog after testing it for about two hours.

First one is related to the .exe itself: You should add an icon to the exe, any icon as long as it has one. Generally, files that are put on desktop that have no icon cause the CPU threads of explorer.exe to go into a loop which consumes a lot of processing power. My explorer.exe was devouring about 40% until I moved PnkBstrA.EXE to another location. Could have also assigned an icon myself. Either way, I think that will confuse other people who don't know why this is happening and is an easy fix for you.

Second is related to the Speed toggle: Porting, awakening or mounting up resets the speed which means that you have to toggle it off and on again. Toggling it on takes a while, about 10-15 seconds for me. Not sure if he is looking for the address for that long or what is happening there but PnkBstrA.EXE doesn't respond for a while and then it toggles. Any insight on that?

Other than that, a pretty good tool. A bit surprised that Trion doesn't do anything about it. But to be fair, in my 4-5 hours of legitimate play so far, I have seen far more bots spawncamping than actual players. Doesn't look like they give a shit.

I haven't reuploaded the EXE in a long time, but the VIP ones comes with an ICON. If i ever have to update the public one, I'll go ahead and do that for it too. It's an OwnedCore Icon.

The speed that has to be changed is in the memory and changes location a LOT. So it needs to rescan for the memory area to find it again. It's not like a static pointer. I would risk writing memory to somewhere I shouldn't if I did it in a way that took less time and that would cause a lot of bans. I was looking at it yesterday again, and there's literally nothing pointing to it.

I'm working on something for BnS and I will be able to shave the time to re-enabled it by a lot if it hasn't changed area, but I don't know when I will do that or how much of these features I want to include in the public one. It's meant to be a proof of concept more than anything.

Also, the VIP version comes with a user manual on the technicalities of the speed hack, what to watch for and what not. Thanks for the feedback though. Always appreciated!

EDIT: I should probably update the public one soon with an icon for the explorer.exe bug. I've had it happen, and it's annoying. For whoever is reading this: If you're using the Public hack, don't put it on your desktop for the time being.
    What's a Parog?

extorted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded the public version this morning, at about 8am my time. Jumped into game, got into a dungeon solo, turned on the run speed, was thrilled to see it worked perfect. Did 2 quick runs, then was promptly disconnected, and now am banned, literally 10 minutes later. Fastest ban ive ever seen.