8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock Chimpeon Profile

Ive been using this program for a couple of days to help level my new warlock to take some of the tedious tasks out of leveling, even though it is a macro based program I quite like the way it works and I think other may find it useful for others.

Features of Profile

Damage Rotation (no combos as such).
    Take quests and hand in quests (it will not chose reward if needed).
    Loot/Collect/Gather most common ones only.
    Repair when weapon is yellow and you stand next to a fire.

Requirements

Chimpeon (there is a trial version if you want to try)
    Set combat in game to classic mode by pressing Shift F2
    This was made with using helix in mind which is easier (so no dragoncall support)
    Will work low level but works best level 30 on wards
    UI settings for Questing to work
    Warlock Chimpeon Profile-bnsui-jpg
    Game must be in window mode with resolution of 1440x900 it may work in other resolutions but not tested

Issues

Does not use summon because I think this it should be used for certain situations.
    I did put defensive skills in but they are toggled off, It is difficult to get a accurate pixel reading when you health goes down because the image behind is transparent also they will trigger when your out of combat.
    Its a pain to use SS
    If you stand next to a NPC to long it will talk to it, just escape out.

How to use my profile

Install Chimpeon then go to options/import and copy the code from below

Code:
    MQJXYXJsb2NrATEBMAEkMDA1QzUxNEEBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATU1NgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATYyATEB
    MQEwATABMAE0ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMAExAQEwATABMAF0ATAuMDAw
    MDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMAExAQEwATABMAFyATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMAExMAExAQEwATABMAFmATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMAExAQEw
    ATABMAEyATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMAExAQJXYXJsb2NrQm9zcwExATEw
    MDABJDAwMTkxQzQ1ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE1MTYBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE1OQExATEBMAEwATABNAEw
    LjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTABMQEBMAEwATABdAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTABMQEBMAEwATABcgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAB
    MQEBMAEwATABZgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTABMQEBMAEwATABMgEwLjAw
    MDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTABMQECV2luZ3N0b3JtATEBMTkwMDABJDAwNUQ1MjRF
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE1NjABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE2NQExATEBMAEwATABdgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMzUBMQECSW1wcmlzb24BMAEzMTAwMAEkMDBBODc3OTYBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATc0OAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATcwOAExATEBMAEwATABMwEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAEwATIwMDABMzUBMQECV2luZ3N0b3JtIEJvc3MgZmlnaHQBMQExMDAwASQwMDIxMUQ0QQEwATAu
    MDAwMDAwMDABNTEzATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNjUBMQExATABMAEwAXYBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAw
    MDAwMDABMAEwATM1ATEBAkxvb3QBMQExMDAwASQwMDgzOTFBMQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABOTA1ATAu
    MDAwMDAwMDABNTEyATEBMQEwATABMAFmATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAE1MAEx
    AQJRdWVzdGdpdmVyATEBMTAwMAEkMDAwQzk3RjQBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATkwMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATUyMQExATEBMAEwATABZgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQECUXVlc3Rh
    Y2NlcHQBMQExMDAwASQwMDQ1OUMyRAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMTE3OQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATc5NAEx
    ATEBMAEwATABZgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQECUXVlc3RhY2NlcHQx
    ATEBMTAwMAEkMDAyNTNBMkIBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATEyMzkBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE4NzYBMQExATAB
    MAEwAXkBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAlF1ZXN0QWNlcHQyATEBMTAw
    MAEkMDAzRDVGNDYBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATEyNjkBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE4NjIBMQExATABMAEwAWYB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAlF1ZXN0QWNjZXB0MwExATEwMDABJDAw
    Mzk1OTQxATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAExMTU3ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNjk2ATEBMQEwATABMAEBMC4wMDAw
    MDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAlF1ZXN0YWNjZXB0NAExATEwMDABJDAwMzk1OTQx
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAExMTU3ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNjk2ATEBMQEwATABMAEBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEw
    ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAE1MAE1MAExAQJHYXRoZXIBMQExMDAwASQwMDQ1NUI2QQEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABOTEyATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNTA4ATEBMQEwATABMAFmATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMjAwMAEwATEBAmNvbGxlY3QBMQExMDAwASQwMEJBQ0ZERQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABOTA0ATAu
    MDAwMDAwMDABNTIxATEBMQEwATABMAFmATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMjAwMAE1
    MAExAQJSZXBhaXIBMQExMDAwASQwMDAwRDhGOQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABODczATAuMDAwMDAwMDAB
    NTY0ATEBMQIyNTMBMTM5ATkBMjQ0ATkBMTQyATU2ATI1MgExMjABMjQBMTUyATE4OAExMAE1MQEx
    MTkBMzM=
    Press the home button to toggle on/off or use a simple ahk macro to toggle home with mouse button 4, see below.

Code:
    #ifwinactive Blade & Soul
    XButton1::Home]
    This is just a share of what I'm using and I wont be providing support for it as such, the program is quite simple to use. So if it works for you I hope you enjoy.

Updated to work on dungeon trash mobs
    Last edited by porkie; 04-23-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Warlock Chimpeon Profile
  2. Thanks ayumi44 (1 members gave Thanks to porkie for this useful post)
    GregoryFanti's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not quit sure of what it does but i didn't worked for me

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GregoryFanti View Post
    Hmm maybe the pixel detection differs because of different pc's. Sorry that it didn't work for you, Im also still trying to make it perform a bit better. I only started using it yesterday really and I'm still messing with the setting.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GregoryFanti View Post
    To get Chimpeon working with certain games (maybe even Blade and Soul), you will need to enable Chimpeon's Compatibility Mode property and set it to Windows XP. Details about how to do this are detailed on the developer's website...

https://chimpeon.com/help/101_detail.php?id=11

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    Hmm maybe the pixel detection differs because of different pc's. Sorry that it didn't work for you, Im also still trying to make it perform a bit better. I only started using it yesterday really and I'm still messing with the setting.
    I know when you import Chimpeon configuration strings created by another user, it is often necessary to make changes to the configuration to facilitate your own game setup, screen resolution, etc. I've not tried Chimpeon with Blade and Soul myself, but from what Porkie has documented, it works! Take note about the Compatibility Mode comment mentioned above though. This may or may not need to be enabled if you're running Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon has been updated to 1.6.1.1

Download Now

Read the release notes