2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tannerru View Post
    I have been getting such a kick out of these posts about how the bot is not worth the money, etc, etc. Here is my experience with it.

1. Purchased a key from Jessica via skype
    2. Opened, played around on a destroyer, looked nice.
    3. There is a big gap between VIP and New members because of scripts
    4. I wanted to bot on my warlock, so I went searching and reading on the forums. (Guides for specifically how to do this sucks)
    5. With some common sense and playing around, I had a working (very well) Helix warlock farming.
    6. I currently have warlock and Summoner working (With no help from VIP section)
    7. I do not see a big issue with the delay, the bot does what I want to.
    8. Level 50 content came out, I made some new farming scripts for gold/hongmoon levels

Now this may all seem pointless, but the bot can do whatever you want it to. I came from botting on PWI. I have noticed a trend with this bot, People want to make gold without gearing a character. ...uhm lol get over it, no other bot works like that.

The only complaint I have so far is it could use some more functions added for example:

Windstride()

With the default daily script I can see this works....but see nowhere in available commands on how to properly use it. Also a clear way to add dailys to the list. I've got around this by making scripts for the dailies in the 50 zones, but they are each a separate script, so they have to be started manually. With the windstride, I could combine them all. = win
    Not sure when you started botting and what is ur ping in game because if you're botting with 50ping and you're forced to put 201 delay from bot it means that character reacts at speed of 251 so each action takes 201 milliseconds slower so on top of that lets say playing game normaly you can land spell in 0.3seconds with this delay change attacks goes on 0,5-0,6 might be bit off but something like that.

So which means bot is dealing 50% less dmg.

You need chinese names to use windstrides

Also bot has a lot bugs with scripts. For example if you have pathmove or move to certain direction and its set up kill on sight it might get stuck to old pathmove and cast abilities on spot. If its not set to kill on sight but attack when attacked it might skip mobs and cause bot to get stuck

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot
    mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot just had another banwave:
    due-suspicious-activity-account-locked
    ban-hammer-coming

Skreech92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Don't see the issue if it works the way he wants, not saying the tool is in great conditions but as mentioned it does what it needs to be done, my 67ms ping has no problem as mentioned before when using the 201 delay and I myself have been using it since Bot began to be sold.

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its just trial and error with the skill config now to see how it shoots them off. Some order of skills is better than others. just gotta find the sweet spot now because it doesn't spam like a nutter.

mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skreech92 View Post
    lol Don't see the issue if it works the way he wants, not saying the tool is in great conditions but as mentioned it does what it needs to be done, my 67ms ping has no problem as mentioned before when using the 201 delay and I myself have been using it since Bot began to be sold.
    Before they introduced the delay i was able to clear whole mushin tower with profane gear but now with delay bot cannot kill 8.1 before enrages and kills so yeah it has huge impact

Top of that we can just quess why they added delay was it for asian botters who have huge ping or was it to limit how much certain players can make gold per day
    Last edited by mykki; 03-29-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok warning to all. Do not bot till new version is out. Currently theres some weird going on and they might have way to detect bot so wait out bit if you want to be safe

Skreech92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Before they introduced the delay i was able to clear whole mushin tower with profane gear but now with delay bot cannot kill 8.1 before enrages and kills so yeah it has huge impact

Top of that we can just quess why they added delay was it for asian botters who have huge ping or was it to limit how much certain players can make gold per day
    dunno why it was added,but they could have set minimum to 0 at least.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Skreech92 View Post
    dunno why it was added,but they could have set minimum to 0 at least.
    Well official word is this: Its there to help asian botters because 0 delay was problem

My point of view. After Ming went to hospital several unhappy admins who lost money to NA/EU players decided to screw things up to reduce how much we can actually make so they brought delay that causes anyone who cant crack it to do things like 50% slower.

Ming even promised it would go away and in next version they added text line to bot that below 250 might effect how bot works. Which is hilarious because they said they would remove it :P Have to hope that when Ming comes back that everything starts going correct way.

But now to reason why i came to here again.

DO NOT BUY OR BOT WITH THIS BOT. Currently its detected by ncsoft with GG or something else and causes botters get their accounts banned. Wait till they update it

9. Thanks bruneau (1 members gave Thanks to mykki for this useful post)
    bruneau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can t download

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    My point of view. After Ming went to hospital several unhappy admins who lost money to NA/EU players decided to screw things up to reduce how much we can actually make so they brought delay that causes anyone who cant crack it to do things like 50% slower.
    Sounds like real life "Game of Thrones" scenario.

Kurorokei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I4T EZBot Review

This is my review of the I4T EZBot for Blade and Soul. I must say that this is a promising bot. I4T is a new developer on the market, for me, as in I have never encountered them before. However they have specialized in online Asian games for the last 10 years, but are only now expanding to markets outside of Asia. Judging from the reviewperiod I welcome them.

I have recorded a bunch of videos and I will upload them once I have rendered and edited them.

The bot isn’t complicated but it can do a lot, you should read the instructions on how to set it up first though and you shouldn’t have any issues. My biggest error was that I thought it could run fullscreen and not in a window, so note of advice, put it in windowed mode.

Warnings:

A couple of friendly warnings as of today 14th of February 2016. These are subject to change as the bot gets updated along the way.

1. The bot only works on Windows 7
    2. The bot only works as a destroyer, but the dev is working on a new class as you are reading this.
    3. It took me a bit of time to setup, but after that it was click’n’play.

Review mid level (20)

The bot took me a little bit of time to set up, but after a bit of reading (Guys don’t need manual right?) I got it running.
    What you will instantly notice is that this is a quest bot for Blade and Soul it is not a grind bot per se, but levels through quests. I started it on my level 20 destroyer 3½ hours ago and I am now level 24.

The bot ignores agro on the way to the quest object as that is just slowing you down leveling wise.

I4T EZBot is able to maneuver on stairs, cliffs etc. and uses sprint feature when it can.

The bot will also upgrade your hongmoon items for you and set your skill points. You can set it to repair for you and it will auto order the items for repairtools so you wont spend more than needed for it.

Review for early levels will come soon.

Combat

The bot is quite sophisticated when it comes to combat it uses various combos and fights a hell of a lot better than I did playing manually.
    It handles multiple mobs as easy as anything and even rounds them up.
    I haven’t seen the bot use potions or eat yet, it simply hasn’t had the need to do so. It fights and uses the skills to regenerate health.

Background Mode

Background mode for I4T Ezbot works amazing. In fact, it is running in the background as I am writing this. I have not experienced any issues with background mode at all.

Customer support

One of the developers helped me over skype and took me through my trial and errors, until I got the bot running. After that I felt like it was best to let me do it on my own to provide the most honest review, but to be completely honest, the bot just works and runs on its own. AMAZING!
    Seeing as they recently entered the European, American and Russian market,

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend this bot, specially if you are leveling a Destroyer. I am eagerly awaiting updates that will feature more classes and other types of windows *cough win 10*

EDIT: Bot now supports more classes and windows 10!

Positive:
    Fast leveling
    Does quests
    Advanced and pro combat
    Background mode
    click and go
    Customer support
    Multi session with no issues
    Many built in profiles
    1-45 in 4 days

Negative:
    VIP for those who contribute only
    New community
    Translation of the bot could be better

PRICE:
    $15 USD per month and is only sold to farmers or directly through me. So contact me if you wish to buy it
    Any update for WIN10 Sir?

Drklf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kurorokei View Post
    Any update for WIN10 Sir?
    Yep. It was updated to work on Win 10, but the bot is no longer available. Some weird stuff happened and supposedly we're getting a completely new bot soon.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011