Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VPN is not recommended at all, and popular VPNs are even more. NCSofts unbans even without VPN on simple request. You say you got banned for no reason and they will unban you. VPN will only draw attention.
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot
    phuzed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see how a always changing IP can raise flags. And I'm guessing thats the reasoning behind suggesting not to use one. That said, (and this is just speculatory) I feel like wtfast would be a great VPN to use at this moment because..

1. Everyone playing BnS is ping crazy and Wtfast is popular, SO many people are using it. So if you do get banned, the fact that you're just another one of the thousands using wtfast lessens the suspicious-ness

2. They have said on forums multiple times they are not banning Wtfast or any VPN service for that matter. Here's a link to forums where 2 NCsoft employees mention they are not purposefully banning VPN and will undue wrongful bans. (https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topi...tfast-and-bns/)

3. You can select what servers you want to connect to on WTfast, therefore, not always changing your IP but at the same time allowing you to connect to different servers than your main account.

I'm not trying to sell anyone on WTFast btw I just already happen to use it and when I rack my brain on the pro's and con's it makes sense to use it for the bot as well. Thought I'd share.

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im getting tired with the devs with this bot they are holding back code and conditions, Ming let it out the bag today with this post Adding 6days to who bought before 10th | I4tezbot

It is quite easy to make combos/skills sets for every class but some classes require certain conditions to work properly which they wont release to eu/na.

mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    Im getting tired with the devs with this bot they are holding back code and conditions, Ming let it out the bag today with this post Adding 6days to who bought before 10th | I4tezbot

It is quite easy to make combos/skills sets for every class but some classes require certain conditions to work properly which they wont release to eu/na.
    Yeah but it seems that Ming will be sole owner of that bot and we dont really have that much details what goes behind scenes but we will see in future what happens. Now im atleast happy with this bot just because im making 30-40gs per day with it

Aislis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to get this going, just purchased this morning. When I attempt to put in my pathway to the launcher, the field keeps going blank in the bot. I navigate to NCSOFT West, then launcher folder (where the launcher is located) but it won't recognize it and it won't stick. As soon as I click out of the field it disappears. I've even tried pasting the pathway in, where I copy it directly from the launcher under properties and location.

Any ideas?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aislis View Post
    I'm trying to get this going, just purchased this morning. When I attempt to put in my pathway to the launcher, the field keeps going blank in the bot. I navigate to NCSOFT West, then launcher folder (where the launcher is located) but it won't recognize it and it won't stick. As soon as I click out of the field it disappears. I've even tried pasting the pathway in, where I copy it directly from the launcher under properties and location.

Any ideas?
    you have not read the guide.. it says do NOT point to the launcher
    for me, it is
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin
    that is what I put in client path

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post

uhm isnt that why he bought it, to open it up and making it more open so people can code their own classes etc..
    Originally Posted by ming
    I can take control,then open classes,dungeons,mushin tower etc..some of our guys doesn't want
    to sell it to players
    ,that's unacceptable for me.
    : )
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 02-23-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    you have not read the guide.. it says do NOT point to the launcher
    for me, it is
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin
    that is what I put in client path
    Thanks Kurios,

I watched the setup video but haven't came across the guide yet. I'll reread through the posts on here to try and find it.

deenlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned from forum after mention their bot possibly being being cracked version of korea bot.. hmm havnt been any substantial upgrades to bot recently either.. not giving them anymore money

Pilux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far my experience with Ming and the ezbot is good. Let's see if Ming will keep his word and give the api key so people can script properly. Already people make scripts for other classes with the limited options the bot gives.

ps. Mings live skype support is legendary I believe he is doing the best he can.

dusia128's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pilux View Post
    So far my experience with Ming and the ezbot is good. Let's see if Ming will keep his word and give the api key so people can script properly. Already people make scripts for other classes with the limited options the bot gives.

ps. Mings live skype support is legendary I believe he is doing the best he can.
    cool but main problems are that bot works only win 7 and supports only destroyers

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deenlol View Post
    banned from forum after mention their bot possibly being being cracked version of korea bot.. hmm havnt been any substantial upgrades to bot recently either.. not giving them anymore money
    they are the creators of the korean bot too, i4t used to sell it too.. but bad move to ban just because of that.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dusia128 View Post
    cool but main problems are that bot works only win 7 and supports only destroyers
    they are working on summoner as we speak and win 10.. but it is causing some problems

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dusia128 View Post
    They tried to do blade master I believe but it was dying alot manually so they didnt think it could handle being played by a bot.

srnicolas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deenlol View Post
    Mind on sharing that link from Korea?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast