2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    The reason why the icons does not change is because you have to change the system locale to china as well, I found out the hard way. Once changed it will ask to reboot system then unpack the scripts folders again delete current and it should be fine. This was how I overcome that.

Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\ administrative tab\ system locale.
    Problem is that i've already changed locales to chinese. Im currently middle of installing windows updates for my VM and ill install chinese language pack through there. If that fixes my problem

Problem most likely got solved just by reinstalling language packs and other stuff. Not sure why it was scerwed up but now everything looks ok. Just have to test that bot runs smoothly
    Last edited by mykki; 02-15-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot
    porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mykki View Post
    Problem is that i've already changed locales to chinese. Im currently middle of installing windows updates for my VM and ill install Chinese language pack through there. If that fixes my problem
    Maybe its the keyboard layout as well then. When selecting Chinese simple I noticed when i went back to check it there was 3 versions applied, I removed them all apart from the one with [new chinese] in the description something like this anyway, I think the others one were Singapore and something else I cant remember .Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot-langua-layout-jpg

Ignore what I said about the keyboard it when back to what I mentioned, but this image shows working settings that I have.
    Last edited by porkie; 02-15-2016 at 08:50 AM. Reason: added image

mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    Maybe its the keyboard layout as well then. When selecting Chinese simple I noticed when i went back to check it there was 3 versions applied, I removed them all apart from the one with [new chinese] in the description something like this anyway, I think the others one were Singapore and something else I cant remember .Blade and Soul Bot I4T EZBot-langua-layout-jpg

Ignore what I said about the keyboard it when back to what I mentioned, but this image shows working settings that I have.
    Everything is same but i think it works now. been having trouble with win7 VM now. Freaking update messed everything up but now i atleast see scripts in chinese. Have to start run bot and see if it levels up

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Everything is same but i think it works now. been having trouble with win7 VM now. Freaking update messed everything up but now i atleast see scripts in chinese. Have to start run bot and see if it levels up
    When you have win 7 in chinese, reunpack the bot (just new update as well) and remember to run game in windowed mode

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm now im confused. Im lvl 5 or so and bot keeps running in and out dungeon killing one pack of mobs then repeats this. Is this something intentionally done or is this bugging ?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmm now im confused. Im lvl 5 or so and bot keeps running in and out dungeon killing one pack of mobs then repeats this. Is this something intentionally done or is this bugging ?
    It is fastest to do that at that level to get infront of the story line.. It is a combined quest/grind bot Remember to get and upgrade your hongmoon items

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    setting up VM does seems like a hassle just to run the bot (because of windows version) but I'll try it anyways, leveling support sounds too good to pass on that (gonna update with some vids on how it works once I do, should be within next few days max )

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i can vouch for this bot too. Like me and others been saying this bot is extremely hassle to instal its no where near fun to do but when you get running it does job and i almost can quarantee that this works better than Viper which has no quest support.

Only problem is that theres only destroyer available atm but they're working more classes i think there was post about blade dance test script. But anyone who does not care about class this works well. Personaly i want multiple accounts to lvl 45 so i can just do dailies with them

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    It is fastest to do that at that level to get infront of the story line.. It is a combined quest/grind bot Remember to get and upgrade your hongmoon items
    Yeah no worries when i get my bot account to lvl 15 ill be transfering some gold from my main account and upgrade everything as far as i can :P

Schlogoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I buy it, the button doesn't link me to a page where I can purchase the bot, just some gold.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schlogoth View Post
    How do I buy it, the button doesn't link me to a page where I can purchase the bot, just some gold.
    You have to find purchase link from forums. It was kind of tricky to find there took me some time but its there

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schlogoth View Post
    Just click the big banner on top of the site where it says Blade and soul bot

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's what the bot does, questing > then grind dungeons for levels > questing > grind > repeat. Takes about 3-4 days to hit 45

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that bothers me greatly and that is this bot sells items like moron.

Yesterday it sold my blight axe that was meant for Breakthrough and today it sold my hongmoon weapon and started using golden deva axe. So if you guys are using this make sure to get stuff when you actually need them and do breakthroughs when early on to be safe and dont trust bot to not to spent stuff.

Also i was stupid that i didnt learn from blight axe selling. I had blue key i should have put it in bank or to another account. Was saving it for tom of exiles but well bot used it at golden deva.

Currently about speed what could i say about 15h and lvl 30.? Not 100 sure how long i've run this bot but its quite fast
    Last edited by mykki; 02-16-2016 at 06:23 AM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One thing that bothers me greatly and that is this bot sells items like moron.

Yesterday it sold my blight axe that was meant for Breakthrough and today it sold my hongmoon weapon and started using golden deva axe. So if you guys are using this make sure to get stuff when you actually need them and do breakthroughs when early on to be safe and dont trust bot to not to spent stuff.

Also i was stupid that i didnt learn from blight axe selling. I had blue key i should have put it in bank or to another account. Was saving it for tom of exiles but well bot used it at golden deva.
    If you manually upgrade your weapon,close "auto weapon"

http://i4tezbot.boards.net/thread/149/drop-sold-hongmoon-axe

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast