GameGuard is no longer running. menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yoyolo View Post
    Are you going to share that ?
    Technically, all the information you need is already shared in this thread, or even just in his last post.

All you need is the pointer to the GroundSpeed, and go from there.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

GameGuard is no longer running.
    Yoyolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Technically, all the information you need is already shared in this thread, or even just in his last post.

All you need is the pointer to the GroundSpeed, and go from there.
    Technically i have no clue how to use the memory shit.
    since nobody ever tried to explain me how that works or what i need to learn , so yeah i kinda gave up on that.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yoyolo View Post
    Technically i have no clue how to use the memory shit.
    since nobody ever tried to explain me how that works or what i need to learn , so yeah i kinda gave up on that.
    It's too broad of a subject to sit down with someone and teach. Have a look in the flash hacking section, there's some tutorials and there will be more to come to cover the basics.

If you're learning from scratch, picking up a game where people haven't worked on yet might not be your best bet. Go pick a game like maplestory, or a flash game to learn the basics of it. Even though it's not the same language for flash (AS2 or AS3) as EXE/Binary files (C++ for the most part) the concept of how it's seen in the memory, registers, ASM and bytecode equivalent to ASM is the same process. That's what tremendously helps to understand before trying this.
    What's a Parog?

igrim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too broad of a subject to sit down with someone and teach. Have a look in the flash hacking section, there's some tutorials and there will be more to come to cover the basics.

If you're learning from scratch, picking up a game where people haven't worked on yet might not be your best bet. Go pick a game like maplestory, or a flash game to learn the basics of it. Even though it's not the same language for flash (AS2 or AS3) as EXE/Binary files (C++ for the most part) the concept of how it's seen in the memory, registers, ASM and bytecode equivalent to ASM is the same process. That's what tremendously helps to understand before trying this.

It'd be cool to just hook us up , Or even just tell us how to do it.

mayainverse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so question. how did you guys even find this move speed thing to begin with? if the value is always the same. also how even know what actual number was?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used CE alot in the past. never have and still don't understand how to make/use pointers.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found ones for X and Y but if i try to change the value even a very small amount. I do teleport but any movement will RB me back to my original spot even if I only moved it a few pixels forward.

Sharps's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    31/70
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Movement speed increase when you sprint.

Yoyolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any tips where to start. ?

darkfuryex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey bro a question to you, how long have you learn to hack since you got to where you are now? thanks for sharing the tips..im really interested in learning but dont know where to start from

EDIT: also, since gg is down in this game, is it better to start learning how to edit memory with this game? thanks!
    Last edited by darkfuryex; 02-08-2016 at 11:09 AM.

altf4thc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharps View Post

The nearby values next to the movespeed address. By the way theres a CE table with a pointer to that address in my thread.

Also thanks for the debugger tip.
    How do you know what some of these are? I dont understand how 310 is HP or how you know what these are when changing them does nothing. Please explain.

Also, for anyone looking. Coords are 054, 058, 05C.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks sharp

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharps View Post

The nearby values next to the movespeed address. By the way theres a CE table with a pointer to that address in my thread.

Also thanks for the debugger tip.
    how did you get names for all these addresses? someof them are straight forward and easy to recognize. but I dont get how you know something like lastpaintime. or alertness, now idea what that even is.
    Last edited by mayainverse; 02-14-2016 at 08:21 PM.

chaosrain34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just letting you guys know, I've been banned twice in the past 4 days. The first time I was not sure what the reason was, because I was using both the Speedhack and the bypass. After the first unban I've only used the bypass and now I got banned again. I'm in the process of being unbanned right now and won't be using the bypass anymore and will report back after a week if I didn't get a ban again.

Edit: With bypass I mean Launcher/GameGuard bypass.

15. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to chaosrain34 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosrain34 View Post
    Just letting you guys know, I've been banned twice in the past 4 days. The first time I was not sure what the reason was, because I was using both the Speedhack and the bypass. After the first unban I've only used the bypass and now I got banned again. I'm in the process of being unbanned right now and won't be using the bypass anymore and will report back after a week if I didn't get a ban again.

Edit: With bypass I mean Launcher/GameGuard bypass.
    Why would you use the bypass if there's nothing to bypass anymore? That's bound to raise some flags.

I've been speed hacking with no bans so far. With private software.

Keep us updated!
    What's a Parog?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast