0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

r23 review (Fish bot)

Been messing around with r23 for the past 24 hours.

My thoughts so far:

Pros:
    - Auto fishing is amazing. Can let it do auto captcha fast or slow. I had 24 hr uptime on this using a +10 branded rod.
    - Can choose what type of fish you want to catch (rarity)
    - Can switch between different rods once one breaks
    - Can use food buffs to increase fishing speed ( Fine wine , balenos meal). You can have 100% uptime on these buffs while being afk.
    - From what I hear , it is undetectable due to it not injecting anything into the client
    - Side features such as auto drink tea or water for desert debuffs... auto hp pots / buffs while grinding
    - I also hear theres a marketplace auto captcha coming soon
    - Free 12 hour trial upon site registration

Cons
    - Can't grind mobs
    - Doesnt auto sell fish
    - A little pricey

All in all, while the ancient relic event is going on, I think that r23 is worth paying for. I bought myself 30 days to use during the ancient relic event. You can POTENTIALLY make up to 200m a week. If anyone is interested in trying it out, feel free to use me as a referral! ([email protected]). You get 10% extra time added to your subscription for using my email as a ref for your first payment.

r23 review (Fish bot)
  2. Thanks neco311, carr0t321 (2 members gave Thanks to bbad01 for this useful post)
    Arekares's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use it too
    I like it very much
    I get around 300m a week.
    Besides that: it will get AH Snipe today <3

mykki's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has any users received any bans using this bot? Checked their forums and there was not really any relevant information about bans or anything

carr0t321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, there have been zero bans. I'm glad I came across this post too because this program is amazing. Relic event is now live too.

There have been so many updates recently that make this program a QUALITY OF LIFE. I can no longer play BDO without this. The dev is also friendly , very understanding, and is talented.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by carr0t321 View Post
    No, there have been zero bans. I'm glad I came across this post too because this program is amazing. Relic event is now live too.

There have been so many updates recently that make this program a QUALITY OF LIFE. I can no longer play BDO without this. The dev is also friendly , very understanding, and is talented.
    Yeah does not suprise me it does not have any bans due its pixel bot. Anyhow fishing works nicely indeed. Personaly i don't like how they did UI for bot its something that i can live with it.

Dankclause's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone still using this bot as of the February 15th update?

TheGatwayz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, still working perfectly.

Slemdorull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this and had problems with installation, so I went to their discord for the promising help that was advertised, but basically got short replies leading me nowhere..
    So I gave a shot and **** yeah! No more cheap ass russian auotit scripts.
    This runs off quality C# and it's cheaper. It has auto fishing, processing, marketsniper etc etc! and for the noob people saying he stole this bots code, I'm very curies how the bdo-fishbot managed to disassemble full script code, translate it to C#.. They both in two wide different languages.
    *No, I did not get paid to write this..., just would share my experience with this bot for others looking for a good fishbot

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Slemdorull View Post
    I bought this and had problems with installation, so I went to their discord for the promising help that was advertised, but basically got short replies leading me nowhere..
    So I gave a shot and **** yeah! No more cheap ass russian auotit scripts.
    This runs off quality C# and it's cheaper. It has auto fishing, processing, marketsniper etc etc! and for the noob people saying he stole this bots code, I'm very curies how the bdo-fishbot managed to disassemble full script code, translate it to C#.. They both in two wide different languages.
    *No, I did not get paid to write this..., just would share my experience with this bot for others looking for a good fishbot
    Im having hard time believing you when i've seen how well r23 CS and mike helps ppl out. I've been in their discord for bit over month and most of the time team offers teamviewer support quite fast and pretty much all the problems are solved. Top of that anyone who can read tutorials can get bot working. There is hardly any setups or setting it up just press keybind to start and its done

Updated 5th of march: When bot community grows it attracts shitloads of idiots. Currently being infested by extremely idiot population so watch your backs
    Last edited by mykki; 03-05-2017 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional comments about the bot. Bot itself is well done and support is nice and does the job well but warning do not spent too much time in discord or forums. In few short weeks whole discord / forums has become filled ****in morons. Personaly i hate ppl who come by and keep asking over and over same question. For example now that candy event started discord was filled by ppl asking was the bot updated for candies or why bot is not pickin candies or how to pick candies. Literally every 5-10min someone just popped and decided to ask these questions which i personaly find annoying as ****.

Also bunch of leechers have arrived too. Leechers are ppl who want maximum income with bot without figuring stuff out. The ones who are not willing to spent time to figuring stuff out and want easy way.

So in short few weeks community went from fun to full of shit personaly i cant recommend hanging out in with community but bot is good ^^
    Last edited by mykki; 03-11-2017 at 01:33 AM.

maxsmi@hotmail.com's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to i dowlord fishing bot?

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this bot for several months. Im doing with it +1b per week and its amazing. Low to none risk at all getting caught. If i've something to complain about it would be the community of this bot. I personaly despise leechers and those who are not willing to see the effort to get something done and thanks to that many ppl try to get very best method for themselves without any effort. But internet is such place

Gootah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no auto-sell?