Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Desert Online XignCode Detection

Hello all,

so far I have been working on a private bot for this game for fun and learning purposes and even coded a C++ launcher and injector which works fine when not hooking into anything or modifying anything.. When I do that my .dll is detected, when it doesn't do anything and is just injected it isn't detected by xigncode at all and even when it is being detected it takes anywhere from one minute to five minutes before it gets detected and terminated by xigncode.. I was wondering if anyone knew on how to bypass the detection? From what I can see from that pyx.bdo.dll it doesn't seem to be disabling xigncode and the same can be said with mmoviper, so what I am assuming is my hooking method is what is getting detected.

Does anyone know anything that can help with avoiding detection for this game?

Thanks in advance!

Note: not asking to be spoonfed, just some pointers!

Update:

Here is todays update dumped xigncode x3.xem for analysis if anyone is interested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3R...ew?usp=sharing

and here is virustotal link:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1460603008/

and if anyone wants me to dump the .exe's just ask.

Code:
    ___:0040442E                         loc_40442E:                             ; CODE XREF: ___:004043FFj
    ___:0040442E 8B 0D FC 1B 2D 02                       mov     ecx, dword_22D1BFC
    ___:00404434 8B 11                                   mov     edx, [ecx]
    ___:00404436 8B 42 08                                mov     eax, [edx+8]
    ___:00404439 FF D0                                   call    eax
    ___:0040443B 6A 00                                   push    0
    ___:0040443D 84 C0                                   test    al, al
    ___:0040443F 75 2B                                   jnz     short loc_40446C
    ___:00404441 68 5C A1 A4 01                          push    offset aFail    ; "FAIL"
    ___:00404446 68 7C A1 A4 01                          push    offset aFailedToInitSe ; "Failed to init security."
    ___:0040444B 6A 00                                   push    0
    ___:0040444D 90                                      nop
    ___:0040444E E8 FD BA AE 74                          call    near ptr 74EEFF50h
    ___:00404453 33 C0                                   xor     eax, eax
    ___:00404455 8B 8C 24 24 01 00 00                    mov     ecx, [esp+124h]
    ___:0040445C 64 89 0D 00 00 00 00                    mov     large fs:0, ecx
    ___:00404463 5F                                      pop     edi
    ___:00404464 5E                                      pop     esi
    ___:00404465 5B                                      pop     ebx
    ___:00404466 8B E5                                   mov     esp, ebp
    ___:00404468 5D                                      pop     ebp
    ___:00404469 C2 10 00                                retn    10h
    Last edited by Ryse933; 04-13-2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Update

Black Desert Online XignCode Detection
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ryse933 View Post
    Hello all,

so far I have been working on a private bot for this game for fun and learning purposes and even coded a C++ launcher and injector which works fine when not hooking into anything or modifying anything.. When I do that my .dll is detected, when it doesn't do anything and is just injected it isn't detected by xigncode at all and even when it is being detected it takes anywhere from one minute to five minutes before it gets detected and terminated by xigncode.. I was wondering if anyone knew on how to bypass the detection? From what I can see from that pyx.bdo.dll it doesn't seem to be disabling xigncode and the same can be said with mmoviper, so what I am assuming is my hooking method is what is getting detected.

Does anyone know anything that can help with avoiding detection for this game?

Thanks in advance!

Note: not asking to be spoonfed, just some pointers!
    Maybe search for wherever xigncode is loaded and find/hook whatever scanning it does? That is how they bypass Warden from Blizzard.

EDIT: A starting point might be to find the code that is forcing the game to exit.

3. Thanks Ryse933 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, check this site Anti-Cheat Bypass - UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheats they have methods for bypassing XignCode

5. Thanks Ryse933 (1 members gave Thanks to Miksu for this useful post)
    crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miksu View Post
    Hey, check this site Anti-Cheat Bypass - UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheats they have methods for bypassing XignCode
    dude can you free up some PM space? tried to reach you but couldnt

Regarding Xigncode bypass and packet editing / use of simple CE in BDO

I am currently on this game and cought the info that this game is really easy to alter and manipulate, since pretty much everything happens clientside. And that you can even use CE for it.

My "problem" is that I have never ever got into any detail regarding code of anything greater than producing a "Hello World" in cmd.

I have an easy time to learn quickly once I catch interest. But if not, gone. So I want to take this opportunity, possibly for even greater things one day, to bypass XIGNCODE in this game.

Would you please be so kind and help me out with basics on how to bypass this anti-cheat system?

What do I need in programs?

I have read alot about it, downloaded also a few like x64dbg, wpepro0.9, proxifier .. following this small guide here http://www.********ers.com/forum/bla...iting-bns.html

Also wwwc in that forum was so kind and contribute with a file/script/dump of current x3.xem + xcorona.xem via UnKnoWnCheaTs - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheats - XINGCODE3 dump

Also I have found this wiki about AVA's Xigncode Bypass XIGNCODE3 AVA - UnKnoWnCheaTs Game Hacking Wiki - Is that usable for BDO?

It seems like many things are really open to the public, when you catch the pieces and put them together

Can you help? To make this as directly as possible

I appreciate it greatly, PM me anytime

Astran.Gold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    dude can you free up some PM space? tried to reach you but couldnt

Regarding Xigncode bypass and packet editing / use of simple CE in BDO

I am currently on this game and cought the info that this game is really easy to alter and manipulate, since pretty much everything happens clientside. And that you can even use CE for it.
    Ehh what are you on about ? you cannot use CE for BDO without bypassing some XIGN detection as of now AFAIK

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Astran.Gold View Post
    Ehh what are you on about ? you cannot use CE for BDO without bypassing some XIGN detection as of now AFAIK
    "afaik" is not enough my friend

9. Thanks Astran.Gold (1 members gave Thanks to crunk001 for this useful post)
    Astran.Gold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "afaik" is not enough my friend
    Afaik comes from hours of search on this particular matter. I have renamed process, window title and window class, process description and so on from the Cheat engine executable, also have altered some hex manually and have tried various other CE version but it remained detected all along which is why I am surprised.
    Would you post a link to a viable CE version (if not, would you give me a hint ie did you compile it yourself after some modifications?)

thanks!
    Last edited by Astran.Gold; 05-30-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Astran.Gold View Post
    Afaik comes from hours of search on this particular matter. I have renamed process, window title and window class, process description and so on from the Cheat engine executable, also have altered some hex manually and have tried various other CE version but it remained detected all along which is why I am surprised.
    Would you post a link to a viable CE version (if not, would you give me a hint ie did you compile it yourself after some modifications?)

thanks!
    no I dont even use CE I am just finding a way to navigate around the XC at the moment, info is really scarce. Have you found a way around it? I do have found multiple coding sites who were on or still are on the current bypass of XC. can write via PM iv you want

Ryse933's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no I dont even use CE I am just finding a way to navigate around the XC at the moment, info is really scarce. Have you found a way around it? I do have found multiple coding sites who were on or still are on the current bypass of XC. can write via PM iv you want
    It is actually easy to bypass xigncode.. I was able to fix that emulator after unpacking xigncode and the game client. I am already making a bot for it, found all inventory data, skill info, equipment etc. All that is left is to code all logic of bot so it actually does everything.