Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to go through walls. Super raiding exploit.

These are some methods to go through walls so you can raid bases with ease. I will try to structure this as well as possible because there is a decent amount to this.

What you need
    - Two people. One unconscious and one not. Obviously you can make them unconscious by knocking them out or narcs.

What you need to do
    1st method
    :Works for going inside to outside & outside to inside:

- To go from the outside in OR the inside out of a wall you just knock your team member out or make them eat narcs RIGHT next to a wall. PREFERABLY in a corner.
    - Than you just stand on top of them OR crouch on top of them. When the knocked out person wakes up they will have nowhere to go forcing them through a wall.

This works super easily from the inside to outside but takes some practice to go outside to inside. So for beginners if your PVPing, I would break into the base and use this method to just go through all their rooms because the inside has foundations

EDIT: here's a pic of us surrounding our tribe member whose knocked out to make sure he has nowhere to go BUT through. The non armor black character is more or less on top of him and the armored black member is on the side that looked weakest. Gyazo - f357d48260a8385e3ebd4bfb13907eaf.png
    Once he woke up he went right through

2nd method
    :Only works inside to outside:

- So lets say I am raiding a metal base with my friend. I am player A and he is player B. Player A takes some narcs on the outside of the base near the wall and Player B stands on him (1st method). Now player A is inside the base but how does he get out without having somebody stand on top of him from the inside? Well this is where method 2 comes in which only works going from the inside to outside.
    -Basically what you do after you grab all the enemies shit is prone with your feet facing the outside and back up as much as you can. This works WAY better with taller and lankier characters. So now your prone with your feet hanging out the wall. Simply just take some narcs, pass out, and BOOM Player B can now drag you through the wall back outside with all the loot in your body.

EDIT: Looks like this Gyazo - 58215ab250aa1b75e7b66dc7dd6a071e.png You can pull him right through. Sometimes you gotta drag him pretty far because the physics allow the bodies to stretch sometimes.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________
    My friends and I have been doing this for a couple days and raiding bases without having to break 1 wall. It might take a little practice. Especially going from the outside to inside using method 1. That took us a bit to perfect. For awhile we had to just break in normally than use both methods to just go through all their walled off rooms.

Use this while it works. I think this may be getting more and more known by the day. We heard of a through wall glitch and just tried a bunch of shit until we found out these two methods. (we used to just punch people through walls with our tribe member who has %400 melee dmg build. But this is super sketchy and barely worked on queue). If you have any questions just ask and I will try my best to answer quickly.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 07-13-2015 at 07:43 PM.

How to go through walls.  Super raiding exploit.
  2. Thanks rockyfortesque (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Mumulica's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well...aggresive pets = easy defense.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...AF3744809933E/

nice find thou

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mumulica View Post
    well...aggresive pets = easy defense.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...AF3744809933E/

nice find thou
    if pets are the difference between you raiding a base and not your raiding wrong. Animals are pretty much useless and easily killed with all the bugs in this game. Knock on their wall once and get its head to stick out and just pike it while still not in range of it to attack you. Or...if your a tribe with guns most animals are 1-10 shots in the head easy peasy. I suggest pikes though. If your specced even a LITTLE bit into melee damage than you should destroy them especially because pikes to the head to crazy damage. Just hit their wall with the pike once and the animals will peak their heads out and just swing away for free =P

but yea...Pets should never be the diff between if you can raid them or not. This exploit is after you get PAST the easy stuff like the animals.

Also I suggest doing this when the people are offline. 1 to not get caught and 2 because it makes it easier.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 07-14-2015 at 11:21 AM.

pit1's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works very well got in and out of a full metal base today no problems
    Still working guys do it while u can ez raiding

6. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to pit1 for this useful post)
    Mumulica's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    narcos? knock out? how about you log on/off ?

Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mumulica View Post
    narcos? knock out? how about you log on/off ?
    This works too but kind of inconvenient to just being knocked out via berries or punches. I do this exploit on hardcore servers all the time with a friend and he just punches me in the face like 2-3x and it knocks you right out and you barely take any damage even as a naked level 1. So IDK if you want you can have somebody log out i guess but it seems unnecessary to me.

Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This still working or?

Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think so, Havent been on in awhile but word is it does not

Dawcuu's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont do this guys! We tryed it, and an Admin , named ''Bob'' wrote us in chat, demolished our metal base, than banned us. They are looking for bugges and cheaters so take care!