0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excel spreadsheet for crafting/selling profit

I got the idea to make this from a video that was also posted here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...um-profit.html

The way to use the spreadsheet is you plug in all the information for the raw materials to craft a certain item, plug in how much each item is selling for at market value, and it has the calculations set up to determine how much silver per labor you would profit from crafting and selling that item. Essentially it just makes it way easier to find the best ways to make money through craft&sell

After plugging in all the prices, the table automatically calculates your silver:labor profit for crafting and selling a larder for example, along with displaying the total cost of all the mats, how much you're profiting, how much the auction house is taxing you, how much you're getting before any AH fees (your income), etc etc.
    This is just what I've used over the last few months so there's only a limited amount of items that I actually added. feel free to add whatever you want, this is very basic excel editing.

Instructions:
    1. Plug in the data for the MATERIAL COST in the cost window
    2. Plug in the information for the INCOME tab (This is how much the crafted item is being sold for at AH price)
    3. Let the excel sheet calculate the most profitable item to sell
    4. ?????
    5. $$$$$

Important things to note:

***The format for entering the price of an item is [000000 = 00g 00s 00c], so if you wanted to input an item for 12g 30s 50c you would type 123050 in the cell.
    ***All of the husbandry crafts were adjusted to how much labor I was consuming at 43k husbandry (obviously less than someone with 10k husbandry), so you need to adjust the ROL cell equation specifically for those items
    **LP stands for Labor points, and ROL stands for return on labor (This is how much silver you are getting per labor). 1000 x ROL is basically meant to decide if you would still have a positive profit if you used a labor pot and crafted 1000LP of said item.
    *A few of the cells are either unfinished or have never been started. If you look at the way the other cells were made, you can easily finish them yourself or add new ones

>>DOWNLOAD<<

Screenshots:

Last edited by Killsomecero; 01-24-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Excel spreadsheet for crafting/selling profit
    iUnknown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, nice spreadsheet.

I've a question:
    How the estimated value is calculated? I saw the following math:
    Total Cost to Make + (0,15 * Total Cost to Make)
    . I can't figure out what this 0,15 means
    Last edited by iUnknown; 01-28-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iUnknown View Post
    Hello, nice spreadsheet.

I've a question:
    How the estimated value is calculated? I saw the following math: . I can't figure out what this 0,15 means
    I was planning on completely scrapping that row. Basically it's just a reference point that I used to use if I was going to buy an item that was already crafted for personal use. That value isn't used in any other equation but is just a guessed indicator to how much the item is likely to be selling for in the AH.

I recommend either removing it or just ignoring it