0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
    I tried this bot too.. Its not working for me either.. it only checks moobs but newer attacks
    resolution is 1024*768
    Hello, have you followed the installation steps? Reset of the interface. Skill bow on the shortcut 4. Make me a screenshot of your game as I know more. thank you

[Bot] Warlan FREE bashing bot
    doom3fan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so to clerify this bot will take an alt account i have set up that is lvl 50 and follow my main toon on main pc and help me kill stuff cuz i tryed to get it to do that and all it dose is stand there looking stupid but it dose target the mob and when i click both self target and the stick button it crashes: and im pritty shure iv got it set up cuz it will fight the mobs on its own but its not doing what i wanted it for so if anyone has anny tips that will be appreciated
    Last edited by doom3fan; 02-07-2015 at 12:22 AM.

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by doom3fan View Post
    so to clerify this bot will take an alt account i have set up that is lvl 50 and follow my main toon on main pc and help me kill stuff cuz i tryed to get it to do that and all it dose is stand there looking stupid but it dose target the mob and when i click both self target and the stick button it crashes: and im pritty shure iv got it set up cuz it will fight the mobs on its own but its not doing what i wanted it for so if anyone has anny tips that will be appreciated
    then you tell me that the bot works with his self target but not with the friend target. I have not done tests with both accounts. May be incompatible with both accounts. I try to launch two accounts to test but I can not ... I look a little bit and coming back to you

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im back can you try this version and tell me if it work.
    start your first account heal bot then start warlan bot. It will rename the first window of the game.
    Then start your second account.
    i hope it solve the problem.
    WARLAN farmbot test multibox2.rar
    Last edited by allouan; 02-07-2015 at 10:03 AM.

zoekwon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bot is not checking my hp. it keep attacking until I die...

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zoekwon View Post
    bot is not checking my hp. it keep attacking until I die...
    have you checked in fight or out fight box ? If no box is check there is no healing system. Or you miss to reset interface.

zoekwon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by allouan View Post
    have you checked in fight or out fight box ? If no box is check there is no healing system. Or you miss to reset interface.
    I did set check for both in fight and outside fight and also did resolution but still does not check hp

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have set correctly so i think it s a problem with the pixel shade. I m going do upload another version soon. Wait on monday. Sorry for this problem

doom3fan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh srry i didnt mean to confuse u i use 2 separate pcs it wasn't working on the alt pc it wouldn't attack the target my main pc i was actually playing on. i was trying to get it to tag along with my main when i farm purses to help save time killing stuff but the alt would just stand beside my main char and not attack the target. but it would target my main toon then target the mob

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by doom3fan View Post
    oh srry i didnt mean to confuse u i use 2 separate pcs it wasn't working on the alt pc it wouldn't attack the target my main pc i was actually playing on. i was trying to get it to tag along with my main when i farm purses to help save time killing stuff but the alt would just stand beside my main char and not attack the target. but it would target my main toon then target the mob
    When you select "self target" pc alt fire the skill? Is the pc alt healing the main ?

I try just in time to settle the mod heal bot and I confessed that he was still in development at the moment. But if you can help me it interested me. From my side the skill works but he spends more time heal that has assisted.

doom3fan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by allouan View Post
    When you select "self target" pc alt fire the skill? Is the pc alt healing the main ?

I try just in time to settle the mod heal bot and I confessed that he was still in development at the moment. But if you can help me it interested me. From my side the skill works but he spends more time heal that has assisted.
    no he isnt set up to heal but i would have to try the heal part of it it was more to kill stuff in auroria at a faster pace i go with group of 2 or 3 ushly so farming the mobs isnt so tedious but that cuts the number of coin purses i get in half so figured if i where to use my alt to run with me i could cut the middle man out. would love something simeler to the follow bot that Elzie has on the fourms but only thing i have prob with Elzie follow bot is its not in an exe format and im not quite shure how to get it to work seens he has no explanation on how to use it or what parts of the code go where

andrebardo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tryed and it is good, but it deserves more work. I tested against Enraged Giant mobs (Rockborne fields), which had 29075 HP. The bot stops to fight before kill the enemy, when it had life around 10%. So i decided to manually target the mob and yet the bot didn`t recognized it as an enemy and kept searching for new targets. Even after manually killing the mob, the bot does not loot the coinpurse. Your interface is also good, but more details would be better. It is very hard to understand the flow of skills and adjust the correct cast time. Also, the 20m range is quite limited for sorcery based classes. Why not extend it to 25m? And finally, it would be nice to move to the mob location after the battle and ensure the loot. By the way, thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing it!

2eknives's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude, work fine for me, except for, when kill the enemys, my bot dont pick the loot, anyone know the reason???

ty rly!!

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the shortcut for loot is "F". A nother version coming soon with better loot system and target and some other stuff

allouan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andrebardo View Post
    I just tryed and it is good, but it deserves more work. I tested against Enraged Giant mobs (Rockborne fields), which had 29075 HP. The bot stops to fight before kill the enemy, when it had life around 10%. So i decided to manually target the mob and yet the bot didn`t recognized it as an enemy and kept searching for new targets. Even after manually killing the mob, the bot does not loot the coinpurse. Your interface is also good, but more details would be better. It is very hard to understand the flow of skills and adjust the correct cast time. Also, the 20m range is quite limited for sorcery based classes. Why not extend it to 25m? And finally, it would be nice to move to the mob location after the battle and ensure the loot. By the way, thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing it!
    the problem with a higher range was the skill you want use and the cool down of this skill. If your skill dosent be up the bot dont pull because he think the target wasnt on loss. I cant made a bot only for sorcerer. But all class got the bow skill so its easy with it.
    But im going to add a feature soon so you can set a second pull skill of your choice.
    Just wait the next version some nice stuff while be added soon. It is in test at the moment.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast