51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derpexp View Post
    Hey Kefka, I'm trying to farm mobs but after it kills the mob, it starts to try and kill the corpse even though its dead.
    Hard for me to trouble shoot here, do you have skype. PM me your skype or something.

From what it sounds like, it is not detecting the current HP of the mob properly and thinks that it's alive when it's not. This can happen for a few reasons.

1. If you are on Windows 8, it can cause some of the functions to not work properly. Try running in Win 7 compat mode or run on a Win 7 PC.

2. Look on your GUI make sure it's displaying your targets information properly when you target things. If it's not, try rebooting both the game and bot. Running everything in admin, check again.

3. Check your Max Distance box, if you don't have anything in there it could just be trying to teleport when anything is > than 0 meters away, forgot to check that.

But also are you sure its not the loot function? It will teleport to a dead corpse if it's too far away to loot but shouldn't try to attack it.
    Last edited by KefkaBot; 10-18-2014 at 04:33 AM.

AA Bot - ArcheAge Bot
    derpexp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
    Hard for me to trouble shoot here, do you have skype. PM me your skype or something.

From what it sounds like, it is not detecting the current HP of the mob properly and thinks that it's alive when it's not. This can happen for a few reasons.

1. If you are on Windows 8, it can cause some of the functions to not work properly. Try running in Win 7 compat mode or run on a Win 7 PC. I will try this now and report back if it fixed this.

2. Look on your GUI make sure it's displaying your targets information properly when you target things. If it's not, try rebooting both the game and bot. Running everything in admin, check again. I'll also keep an eye on this.

3. Check your Max Distance box, if you don't have anything in there it could just be trying to teleport when anything is > than 0 meters away, forgot to check that.

But also are you sure its not the loot function? It will teleport to a dead corpse if it's too far away to loot but shouldn't try to attack it. This doesn't seem to be the problem, but I'll see just in case.
    Will check back after I restart my comp, okay seems to be the Target's HP ect, HP: 41984 / 19476 and it also doesn't use any pots.
    Last edited by derpexp; 10-18-2014 at 05:02 AM.

KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derpexp View Post
    Will check back after I restart my comp, okay seems to be the Target's HP ect, HP: 41984 / 19476 and it also doesn't use any pots.
    Windows 8 is messing with it positive.

ihopping's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kefka I already Fix my problem last night, I just needed to Restart my PC LOL. Anyway great Bot only my character dies a lot if I set the both in a place where theres a lot of mobs cause he keeps attacking even the life is not full yet.

Oh one more thing....Quest would really be a great option for the BOT please :P

-The Bat was flying and My Character fought with it flying LOL please fix that haha
    Last edited by ihopping; 10-18-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man will this be getting radar/esp? Just wanna know before

Okiros's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just would like to tell something on teleportation, i realised while moving that creating a "path" file was kind of useless, i realized that if i were in a place, with a specific coordinate, if i move a while and come back, the coordinate will be different, and i think it is why the teleportation keeps sending me to weird place when i want to use it for an other purpose than getting to a target. Is there something to do to avoid that ?

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Okiros View Post
    Just would like to tell something on teleportation, i realised while moving that creating a "path" file was kind of useless, i realized that if i were in a place, with a specific coordinate, if i move a while and come back, the coordinate will be different, and i think it is why the teleportation keeps sending me to weird place when i want to use it for an other purpose than getting to a target. Is there something to do to avoid that ?
    Not quite sure what you mean exactly. I think the path list is sorting numerically on accident right now, so when you record a waypoint it doesn't necessarily put it at the bottom. I'll have that fixed in the next update.

Are you talking about long distance teleporting? If so that is a whole different ball game. Each zone is broken up into little micro zones if i'm not mistaking, so within the same zone a set of coordinates will be repeated if you know what i mean. Once you teleport a certain distance it'll put you through a loading screen and the coordinates might be something else.

Okiros's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep i understood about zone separation, but i saw that a same place, had different coordinate if i moved a little. Put aside long teleportation let's just say i wanted to hop from a point A to another point B in a close range. I record B go to A 100 m aways for instance and teleport, no problem. Then i just keep playing return to A and notice that the coordinates of this point have changed resulting in an attempt to teleport to B as a total failure. I'm just saying that i can't see the point of saving a waypoint if it's coordinate may change. (put aside the fact that a coordinate in different zone will send me somewhere else)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically the Bot for NOW is good for those who are level 50 who just wants to farm.. I hope it gets updated soon to help me level up LOL:P

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Okiros View Post
    Yep i understood about zone separation, but i saw that a same place, had different coordinate if i moved a little. Put aside long teleportation let's just say i wanted to hop from a point A to another point B in a close range. I record B go to A 100 m aways for instance and teleport, no problem. Then i just keep playing return to A and notice that the coordinates of this point have changed resulting in an attempt to teleport to B as a total failure. I'm just saying that i can't see the point of saving a waypoint if it's coordinate may change. (put aside the fact that a coordinate in different zone will send me somewhere else)
    Hm, I don't think that's the case. I think what is happening is that the waypoint list is just busted. It's not reading and teleporting to the proper selected line. I made some changes to it and it should be performing a lot better. I'll put an update out by tomorrow with some fixes.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, I don't think that's the case. I think what is happening is that the waypoint list is just busted. It's not reading and teleporting to the proper selected line. I made some changes to it and it should be performing a lot better. I'll put an update out by tomorrow with some fixes.
    Do we need to re-download the program if theres a new update? and hey please put quest bot too :P I had to move my character to the spot and set the mobs to kill lol.

Obviously you dont reply to clients, may I just have the money back? LOL
    Last edited by ihopping; 10-18-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ihopping View Post
    Do we need to re-download the program if theres a new update? and hey please put quest bot too :P I had to move my character to the spot and set the mobs to kill lol.

Obviously you dont reply to clients, may I just have the money back? LOL
    Are you serious right now? I just released this 2 days ago and have been working on it for just over a week.

I've been answering clients questions nonstop since the beginning and you're getting on my case for not responding to the comments of you telling me what to do and when to do it?

If you really want to get my attention then send me an email or private message with a well trained thought.

Sheesh, a thankless job I tell you. That really makes me want to continue working on a project...
    Last edited by KefkaBot; 10-18-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you serious right now? I just released this 2 days ago and have been working on it for just over a week.

I've been answering clients questions nonstop since the beginning and you're getting on my case for not responding to the comments of you telling me what to do and when to do it?

If you really want to get my attention then send me an email or private message with a well trained thought.

Sheesh, a thankless job I tell you. That really makes me want to continue working on a project...
    Obviously you cant handle situations If it was free I wouldnt say anything about it but I paid for it thats why I have the right to say stuff - if you dont want me to say stuff you can just return my money or update the bot soon :P

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ihopping View Post
    Obviously you cant handle situations If it was free I wouldnt say anything about it but I paid for it thats why I have the right to say stuff - if you dont want me to say stuff you can just return my money or update the bot soon :P
    So you expect everyone to work on your time and give it to you when you want it and ask for it? You're delusional bud, good luck with that attitude in the real world...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you expect everyone to work on your time and give it to you when you want it and ask for it? You're delusional bud, good luck with that attitude in the real world...
    Read my post again -

Hey Kefka I already Fix my problem last night, I just needed to Restart my PC LOL. Anyway great Bot only my character dies a lot if I set the both in a place where theres a lot of mobs cause he keeps attacking even the life is not full yet.

Oh one more thing....Quest would really be a great option for the BOT please :P

-The Bat was flying and My Character fought with it flying LOL please fix that haha
    Basically the Bot for NOW is good for those who are level 50 who just wants to farm.. I hope it gets updated soon to help me level up LOL:P
    I said SOON but if you think you cant do those soon then yeah just return the money LOL

Youre the one having the attitude your in flames right away even after I praised your BOT is that how you really handle clients? Goodluck on that BUD

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast