926 Sub Rogue / BIS Legendaries / 4pc Tier / Great Gear / Legion Flying (B-net Xfer) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Simple-Carry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

926 Sub Rogue / BIS Legendaries / 4pc Tier / Great Gear / Legion Flying (B-net Xfer)

I am selling my Sub Rogue that I no longer play anymore. I am a reputable, verified ownedcore seller with over 40 feedback with 100% buyer satisfaction. With that said you will get what you pay for. The account contains a 926 Subtlety Rogue with 56 traits and has the 2 BIS legendaries for subtlety as well as Legion Flying. This rogue is currently on my main account however once a buyer is found, I will transfer this character to a new battle.net w/ WoW Legion and 30 days of game time for you to enjoy your new rogue. Once the exchange is made, you can change the e-mail on the account as well as the battletag to whatever you wish.

Masked Armory Link: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Character Information: The Rogue is 926 equipped, 56 traits and has 2 BIS legendaries for Subtlety (Shoulders/Bracers) and is close to a 3rd (will update if obtained). Also it has 920 ilvl Umbral Moonglaives (great for m+ / aoe fights) and a 900 Convergence of Fates which synergizes well w/ the Legendary Bracers (this can be difficult to obtain due to it coming from the previous raid tier.)

Notable Achievements: AOTC Kil'Jaedan, Keystone Master, Legion Pathfinder Part 2 (flying).

Notable Mog: Subtlety Challenge Artifact Appearance, WoD Challenge Mode Weapons (mount/title not included)

Skype: Suchmonkwow - Add me if you're interested in purchasing!

Misc Info: I will give you secret question answer and change the e-mail on the account to your e-mail address. I will only accept purchase requests from verified reputable ownedcore members.

I am only accepting money via PayPal for this account. Pricing will be negotiated on Skype. I am a reputable ownedcore user who has been doing business through the site for over 3 years.
    Last edited by Simple-Carry; 11-13-2017 at 02:00 AM.

926 Sub Rogue / BIS Legendaries / 4pc Tier / Great Gear / Legion Flying (B-net Xfer)
    rains87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how come no reply from your skype?