912 Shaman / 894 DH / 874 Hunter / 200 USD - Must Sell NOW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ShasVa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

912 Shaman / 894 DH / 874 Hunter / 200 USD - Must Sell NOW

Shaman 912 Enhancement Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition
    Demon Hunter 894 Vengeance Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition
    Hunter 874 Beastmastery Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Things to note:
    - All three toons have their class mounts and 3rd relic slot in their artifacts
    - The Shaman has the most gold of the three.
    - The Shaman is on the "Dragonwrath Staff" quest from 4.2. The annoying parts are done, and all that is left is farming Firelands bosses for a while. (See a guide for more info)
    - All three are primed for 7.3 and Argus content, with the Shaman being the most equipped.
    - All three have at least one legendary, with the Shaman having 8 in total (all for Enhancement, although a few are multi-spec) - including the absorb-shield neck Prydaz!!
    - I have all the Blizz-store mounts and the heirloom-chauffeur mount.
    - I have all useful heirlooms, although only the Cloth ones are 1-110 capable.
    - I have loads of mounts, including the class mounts for the three listed toons.
    - I have almost one month of game time still on my account.

I'm done with WoW, but since I can't separate it from battle.net, I'm willing to let go of the whole thing anyway. Therefore, not only will you get three powerful toons (who by the way can all enter Tomb of Sargeras on LFR at minimum), you'll also get the following:

- Access to WoW's PTR, when it's up.
    - Diablo 3 RoS (no Necromancer xpac, sorry).
    - Heroes of the Storm with a number of characters unlocked (mostly assassins; it was during some free promo week).

Considering the effort that was put into it, I'm looking for $200 USD. I am willing to haggle, so hit me up on Skype if you'd like to talk about it.

You can be rest assured that I will not be seeking to get this account back. With obfuscation coming to 7.3, combined with some long-term issues I've had with the game (mostly with other players), I don't want to play anymore. So if you'd like to purchase my WoW account, hit me up on Skype at godslayer2014.

912 Shaman / 894 DH / 874 Hunter / 200 USD - Must Sell NOW