906 ilvl MM Hunter - BIS Legendaries - WoD CMs + Swift Spectral Tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Simple-Carry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

906 ilvl MM Hunter - BIS Legendaries - WoD CMs + Swift Spectral Tiger

I am looking to sell my WoW account that I have no use for any longer. I am a reputable Ownedcore user with over 40 feedback at 100% buyer satisfaction. This account contains a 906 ilvl Hunter with BIS legendaries as well as a 110 DH alt and 2 level 100 Shaman alts. The account also contains the Swift Spectral Tiger Mount (worth over $350!) and the unobtainable WoD challenge mode weapons / yeti mount / undaunted title. Also it has the Mage Tower Challenge appearance unlocked + more!

Masked Armory Link Hunter: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition
    Masked Armory Link DH: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Hunter Information: The Hunter is 906 ilvl with 45 traits in MM, level 35 Artifact Knowledge, has 4 Legendaries (Kil'jaedan's Burning Wish/Ullr's Feather Snowshoes/Zevrim's Hunger/War Belt of the Sentinel Army). Ullr's/War Belt are currently BIS for raiding while Ullr's/Kiljaedan's are BIS for Mythic +. This Hunter has the mage tower Challenge Appearance unlocked for MM. It has the Keystone Master achievement as well as AOTC Gul'Dan and AOTC Helya making it impossible to get declined for any group you want to join. The account also has the unobtainable WoD challenge mode weapon transmog unlocked as well as the yeti mount and undaunted title! As for armor transmog it has the Normal/Heroic version of the Ensemble of the Chosen Dead from Trial of Valor.

DH Information: The DH is 859 ilvl and has 1 legendary (Cindaria, the Symbiote). It's an old alt made earlier in the expansion with low AP and Artifact Knowledge, however you can send the Artifact Knowledge compendium to the DH from the Hunter using 1000 order hall resources and it will instantly give the DH level 30 Artifact Knowledge, making it extremely easy to catch up in traits.

2 Shamans Information: The 2 Shamans are level 100 and are just a bonus to the account. These shamans completed WoD challenge modes and unlocked the CM Armor / Yeti Mount / Undaunted title. All of these things are account wide meaning you will have the weapon transmog on the FULL account for ALL characters as well as the title and yeti mount.

Notable Mounts:
    Swift Spectral Tiger
    Cindermane Charger
    Minion of Grumpus
    X-53 Touring Rocket
    Challenger's War Yeti

Notable Achievements:
    Keystone Master
    AOTC Gul'Dan
    AOTC Helya
    A Challenging Appearance
    Challenge Warlord: Gold / Silver / Bronze

Notable Transmog:
    Challenge Warlord: Gold Weapons
    Ensemble of the Chosen Dead: Heroic
    Ensemble of the Chosen Dead: Normal (quest)
    Vindictive Gladiator's Chain Armor

Skype: Suchmonkwow - Add me if you're interested in purchasing!

I am only accepting money via PayPal for this account. Pricing will be negotiated on Skype. I am a reputable ownedcore user who has been doing business through the site for over 3 years.

Misc Info: I will give you secret question answer and change the e-mail on the account to your e-mail address. Only taking requests from reputable ownedcore users.

906 ilvl MM Hunter - BIS Legendaries - WoD CMs + Swift Spectral Tiger