WTS Legendary, "The Insane" 20k+ achieves acct CHEAP 5! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Foulmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Legendary, "The Insane" 20k+ achieves acct CHEAP $275!

Cleaning up my thread from before.

Selling this cheap!
    LOWERED TO $200!

I have no time to play anymore but I am keeping gametime on it active for next owner.

I bought the acct from a pal so I am not OO but have all relevant info to sell. Selling it cheap. Acct has 20k+ achieves including Rank 1 glad, Glad, many legendaries, CM GOLD, "The Insane", Title spectral tiger, 2.5m gold invested into BIS 101 twinks and lots more. The earner toon was xferred off the acct so achieves only.

For specifics/armories pl refer to this thread
    20k+ Achieves-R1-Hero-The Insane-AMAZING VANITY/UNOBTAINABLES! Legendary must L@@K!

NO PAYPAL-WU OR SKRILL ONLY.

leave your skype/post here 1st and I'll get back to you asap.
    Last edited by Foulmaster; 05-28-2017 at 07:10 AM.

WTS Legendary, "The Insane" 20k+ achieves acct CHEAP 5!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lowered to $200!!!

NO PAYPAL...WU or SKRILL ONLY.
    Last edited by Foulmaster; 05-17-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOWERED TO $200!

This is my last attempt to sell.

You will NOT find a cheaper wow acct w/ 20k+ achieves including rank 1 glad, glad, hero of the horde (multiple), CM gold, almost ALL legendaries in the game, "The Insane" title, swift spectral tiger, and so on. Add the 101 twinks that are BIS/max socketed and its a ridiculous low price for all of this. I spent over $200 alone on the gold for gearing the twinks. Shittier shell accts sell for $200. this is a deal.

NO PAYPAL--WESTERN UNION OR SKRILL ONLY
    Last edited by Foulmaster; 05-28-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Dirtysouthx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm me your skype please.

remi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup, just saw your latest PM so disregard the one I sent prior Remi.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This just screams stolen or scam.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no scam or stolen acct here pal. just an active acct that I have been casually trying to sell if my conditions are met. If you won't pay via western union or skrill then simply move on this is not for you! If you are like most sensible adults and have no issues spending 4 minutes paying online via WU or skrill then go ahead and post here. I will happily chat on TS/skype/discord or my cell. I can show all toons in game and I can have a high rep member from here and epicNPC vouch for me or do his middleman service.

Why would u say its a scam or stolen? I dont get it... I am not taking paypal because I was scammed for two accounts in the past that the buyers issued chargebacks on. WU or skrill gives me the most protection. I also have already stated that I would use a middleman (Misti-well repped on multiple sites) if the buyer requires one. He will vouch for me and I have done numerous trades w/ him prior.

I could give two shits whether or not it sells tbh. I bump it daily and keep the acct active w/ gametime as well. If it sells it sells...I am not going out of my way to make a deal via Paypal--- a bunch of ppl have been interested already but sorry I simply am not gonna use paypal ever again to sell an acct in this community and get a fukn chargeback. If that makes me a scammer then I must be the worst fukn scammer in the world lol. I made the original thread 4 months ago and have turned down like 6 people offering to pay w/ paypal... All for a lousy $200?? Why would I ever do that if It was stolen or I was a scammer??? please don't waste my time.get lost
    Last edited by Foulmaster; 05-29-2017 at 03:50 PM.

ThePhasedOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have an original ID attached to the account and any game keys / guarantees?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ThePhasedOne View Post
    Do you have an original ID attached to the account and any game keys / guarantees?
    Sorry, no--like the thread says i got this acct from the OO. I don't have the OO ID or game key...just all the other relevant info/SQA and an authenticator attached. I have been successfully enjoying the acct for years with never an issue. I could pass on the OO's info to the new buyer and possibly you could get an ID scan from him. I get wanting to have a very secure acct, especially when dealing w/ $500+ accounts...but this obviously is priced well below at $200. All things considered it is a deal I would re-make this day if I was in the market for one. If the buyer ever ran into issues or needed acct assistance I would most certainly be there to assist...I will gladly give my contact info so you could reach me whenever if the need arises. thanks.

mahliaqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this just raises red flags. with only 1 rep. GL in the sale.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mahliaqt View Post
    this just raises red flags. with only 1 rep. GL in the sale.
    If you would have thoroughly read the thread it clearly says If the buyer is concerned with my lack of rep here, a HIGH REP middleman would be used. Misti and I have did many transactions before and he can vouch easily. No red flags here, it is pointless to spend 4+ months bumping this thread and turning away a handful of PP buyers if I was a scammer. Here is Misti's rep page here...

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...iservices.html