WTS High End BiS Warrior ilvl 745 250+ Mounts/Many Rare items,titles,unobtainables menu

User Tag List

bestdamnwarrior's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS High End BiS Warrior ilvl 745 250+ Mounts/Many Rare items,titles,unobtainables

Closing thread due to lack of interest and/or reasonable offers. Will be keeping and play through Legion and offer up at another time. Good luck to all in Legion!
    Last edited by bestdamnwarrior; 08-29-2016 at 10:50 AM.

WTS High End BiS Warrior ilvl 745 250+ Mounts/Many Rare items,titles,unobtainables
    blackknight5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I thought it said 350 and I said to my self hmm not too bad.. Didn't see the extra 0 you are out of your mind!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blackknight5 View Post
    Lol I thought it said 350 and I said to my self hmm not too bad.. Didn't see the extra 0 you are out of your mind!
    Obviously I'm not out of my mind because last month when I originally decided to sell it, I actually had a buyer agree to my asking price of $3500.00 on another website I have it posted on and had already begun making payments on it. I also had several offers slightly under my asking price. I had a change of heart and refunded the guys money in full. But after getting some Beta time and then seeing how Kara is going to be the 7.1 patch I've finally come to terms that I'm tired of spending money on a game that just recycles content over and over and decided to relist my warrior and be done with this game.

You obviously didn't read everything included in this deal nor do you have any idea the value of this account. I've done plenty of research in valuating my account and KHAccounts.net has similar accounts he's sold for over $3000.00 that don't have near the things my account does and there are other accounts very close to mine that have sold for $4k-5k on his and other websites.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bestdamnwarrior View Post
    Obviously I'm not out of my mind because last month when I originally decided to sell it, I actually had a buyer agree to my asking price of $3500.00 on another website I have it posted on and had already begun making payments on it. I also had several offers slightly under my asking price. I had a change of heart and refunded the guys money in full. But after getting some Beta time and then seeing how Kara is going to be the 7.1 patch I've finally come to terms that I'm tired of spending money on a game that just recycles content over and over and decided to relist my warrior and be done with this game.

You obviously didn't read everything included in this deal nor do you have any idea the value of this account. I've done plenty of research in valuating my account and KHAccounts.net has similar accounts he's sold for over $3000.00 that don't have near the things my account does and there are other accounts very close to mine that have sold for $4k-5k on his and other websites.
    Yeah, I remember when you sold this and I was like "WTF?!? How many BiS warriors does this guy have?!?!" GLWS bdw!!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hapiguy - Yea I had tried to sell it about 5-6 weeks ago mainly to help my Niece out who was in a severe car accident. (Tara Heaton Accident Recovery Fund by Stacey Lindeloff - GoFundMe) But after talking with her Mom/my sister and seeing that the insurance was going to be able to take care of most of the expenses as well as being talked into keeping it buy some guildmates, I had second thoughts and wound up refunding the buyer all his money half way through his payment arrangement.

After getting some beta time and then hearing the Kara announcement for 7.1 and seeing once again Blizz is determined to just recycle content/models/etc. I finally had it and decided to quit the game completely. Anyways, thanks for the well wished and hopefully I can find a buyer before Legion launches.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you, brother. You've got to do what's best for you, in the long run. Your account really is one of a kind, and you know that. You know what it's worth, and you know there are people out there willing to pay every penny of what you're asking. Hell, if most of us had that much disposable income at once, you'd likely see a bidding war.
    I wish you the best, and GLWS!!

I've been playing since vanilla myself, but I've taken too many breaks and had too much IRL stuff going on to get anywhere near the level of accomplishment most people have with an '06 account. I mean, I played the beta for WoW, and initially I hated it. It was too cartoony, but it grew on me. Here we are over a decade later...
    Good times!!
    Again, GLWS man, you'll get what you're after, I have no doubt of that.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hapy - Thanks again bro, just hoping I can get it sold before launch next week.

ON A SIDE NOTE, TO HOPEFULLY GENERATE MORE INTEREST AND TRY AND BE MORE COMPETITIVE, IM DROPPING THE PRICE FROM $3500.00 DOWN TO $2900.00 (EDITED ORIG POST TOO)

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with selling. Always awesome to see such epic accounts on the market being sold by original owners.