Power-leveling,Honor gear,and other services !Cheapest around!Trusted Seller! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    deadscope22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power-leveling,Honor gear,and other services !Cheapest around!Trusted Seller!

Accepting Paypal and Skrill ! at the moment !

*Note you much either pay half now and rest later or the full amount at the start

During the Process of the transaction, if at anytime your account gets flagged
    for whatever reason i will refund your money!

*Note* Once i hand you back the account this Policy is no longer in affect.

Price

Any US or EU server !(more regions will come in the future )

Levels 1-90 $20 USD or $0.22cent per level

Levels 90-100 20 USD or $2 USD per level

Legion Leveling Coming soon

100-110- price not set !

more accurate price give me a add on Skype Deadscope22

For only $50USD you can get two 1-90 toons! ( Each additonal is a extra $30USD up to 4 at a time )
    YOU choose:

Under your Email ( or a random one)
    Under your name
    Upgraded to WOD
    Any class
    Any server
    Any Faction

YOU will need to Transfer if you want them on the same account!

You will also need to give me the name on your account if you want to transfer later on

For only $60 USD( must put a $30 USD deposit for this service) i can make you a account and get you a fresh L100 …........

Under your Email ( or a random one)
    Under your name
    Upgraded to WOD
    Any class
    Any server
    Any Faction

Prices for Legion coming soon !

1-600 Mining – $15 USD – or .02cents per level gained
    1-600 Herbalist $15USD– or .02cents per level gained

you will be given Screenshots every 10 levels(Leveling)

With the Honor gear service I can tell you either the item level or the amount of pieces missing.

Let me know what i can do to serve you better or put your mind at ease for this entire transaction

I am online 24/7- I can be contacted on my skype name: Deadscope22

(can message or use voice to talk about details )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Power-leveling,Honor gear,and other services !Cheapest around!Trusted Seller!-wowscrnshot_032316_120724-2-jpg   Power-leveling,Honor gear,and other services !Cheapest around!Trusted Seller!-wow-ss-ownedcore-jpg  
    Last edited by deadscope22; 08-06-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Power-leveling,Honor gear,and other services !Cheapest around!Trusted Seller!
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Alex Laurence View Post
    Good guy, well versed in English so not a issue to conduct transaction.

Was very modest with the price and wasn't a rushed order so i gave him his time and he was still able to deliver in a prompt manner.

Would recommend if you want quality and great prices. Always gives quick responses on skype with any updates which i am very grateful for. Well done.
    '

Originally Posted by Thoras View Post
    Quick and Easy. Ordered 96-100 (God im lazy). Started second he recieved money, a couple troubles with account locking (We both are not sure why.) Currently half done.

Talked about random stuff as well during it, very friendly. Would Recommend.

Originally Posted by unholyangel View Post
    Amazing service! At $0.40 cents per level you can not beat these guys! They are a couple of brothers who tag team your account and take shifts as to level your account the fastest without overworking or rushing the process on just one person. I ordered a level 90-100 and they were able to complete it within the agreed upon amount of time. What is better is I had constant communication with them and never had to wait more than 30 seconds for a response over skype. This was by far one of the best services I have purchased on ownedcore so far!

Originally Posted by hyrenfreak View Post
    bought honor gear was faster than expected would buy again 10/10

Originally Posted by cgernetxxx View Post
    Very quick Service and very amazing 2 brothers litterally level 90-100 in 2 days.. never seen it so fast Thanks again guys!! I will deff use you again!
    Originally Posted by unholyangel View Post
    Perfect as always, second time using this service and could not be happier! Got done quick and was able to keep in contact the whole time, even late in the night or early in the morning! Speaks perfect Engligh, starts as soon as money is received and is super friendly! Without a doubt will be coming back for a third time

Originally Posted by Charlie Ironknife View Post
    I purchased a fresh account with a max level 100 character. I really couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.The account provided was well developed and no short cuts were taken in the leveling process, Quest leveled, the character on the account had an abundance of garrison followers, at hand over, and a fair amount of gear upgrades acquired along the way.
    Access to and communication with, the provider, really was unrivaled for something like this. Always online, with instant feedback and regular leveling updates, it bolstered confidence in the seller and in general simply offered a great customer experience. I can't recommend this service enough, well worth your $.
    Originally Posted by sullyg52 View Post
    Honestly this is the best way to get an acct. Both brothers are always kind and honest and always are leveling 24/7. Whenever I had a question it took them max 3 minutes to respond. They make u any class any race either faction for so cheap. Don't buy these other accts for over 100$. Have them make one for close to nothing. They made me a char to lvl 60 for 12$ in a day. If you are doubtful at all of scams like I was don't be. This was an amazing purchase for me and I will definitely buy from them again. If u want confirmation that he's not a scammer ask him to put you in contact with me. I will show u the entire deal and will vouch for him 100%. In summary this was the best service money could buy.
    Originally Posted by Sterotype View Post
    Great service. Always willing to accommodate to your needs. Rate 10/10 would use again.
    Originally Posted by antropine79 View Post
    He just finished up doing a level from 40-90 for me. Awesome job, he kept me updated on the status and it was done quickly.
    Originally Posted by Gigglesworth View Post
    Very nice service. Quick replies and nice to talk to. Delivered the service I paid for. 10/10 would pay again
    Originally Posted by valor9 View Post
    I brought a level 60-90 boost on my DK and he did it, he kept me updated with screenshots every 10 levels by skype. A++
    Originally Posted by sugarbunny View Post
    very good service, received screenshots of the progress for the honor gearing upon request and the replies on skype were very fast ,planning to buy more from them

Originally Posted by sugarbunny View Post
    purchased my 3rd honor farm, very satisfied , will do again
    Originally Posted by sineh View Post
    Bought the full blue pvp gear set @ a great price, was done quick, communication was amazing (even told what my friends messaged me on B-NET) 10/10 would reccomend.
    Originally Posted by Mayaste View Post
    Bought 70 - 100 boost , was done in 2 and half days , cheap and fast =) , also he provided update on level status which is a nice plus , recommended
    Originally Posted by ravangerz View Post
    Just bought full honor gear on one of my characters, the job was completely so fast and very professionally!
    Originally Posted by sineh View Post
    Just bought 4 ilv 700 boosts for my alts, communication was great and a fair price would recommend
    Originally Posted by Astyre View Post
    Payed for a level 1-90 level boost, completed in less than two days, and kept me posted on the progress. It was definitely a pleasure, and I would use his services again in a heartbeat.
    Some Reviews are on EPIC

npc.com/threads/924412-pvp-gear-10-90-100-4-1-100-40!-Hand-grind-!-ID-verified!
    Last edited by deadscope22; 08-06-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delete this plz
    Last edited by deadscope22; 04-04-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marked for delete
    Last edited by deadscope22; 03-12-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marked for Delete
    Last edited by deadscope22; 03-12-2016 at 07:33 PM.

unholyangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -marked for delete-
    Last edited by unholyangel; 02-27-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Alex Laurence's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guy, well versed in English so not a issue to conduct transaction.

Was very modest with the price and wasn't a rushed order so i gave him his time and he was still able to deliver in a prompt manner.

Would recommend if you want quality and great prices. Always gives quick responses on skype with any updates which i am very grateful for. Well done.
    '

Thoras's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick and Easy. Ordered 96-100 (God im lazy). Started second he recieved money, a couple troubles with account locking (We both are not sure why.) Currently half done.

Talked about random stuff as well during it, very friendly. Would Recommend.

unholyangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect as always, second time using this service and could not be happier! Got done quick and was able to keep in contact the whole time, even late in the night or early in the morning! Speaks perfect Engligh, starts as soon as money is received and is super friendly! Without a doubt will be coming back for a third time

Charlie Ironknife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a fresh account with a max level 100 character. I really couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.The account provided was well developed and no short cuts were taken in the leveling process, Quest leveled, the character on the account had an abundance of garrison followers, at hand over, and a fair amount of gear upgrades acquired along the way.
    Access to and communication with, the provider, really was unrivaled for something like this. Always online, with instant feedback and regular leveling updates, it bolstered confidence in the seller and in general simply offered a great customer experience. I can't recommend this service enough, well worth your $.
    Last edited by Charlie Ironknife; 04-10-2016 at 01:20 PM.

sullyg52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly this is the best way to get an acct. Both brothers are always kind and honest and always are leveling 24/7. Whenever I had a question it took them max 3 minutes to respond. They make u any class any race either faction for so cheap. Don't buy these other accts for over 100$. Have them make one for close to nothing. They made me a char to lvl 60 for 12$ in a day. If you are doubtful at all of scams like I was don't be. This was an amazing purchase for me and I will definitely buy from them again. If u want confirmation that he's not a scammer ask him to put you in contact with me. I will show u the entire deal and will vouch for him 100%. In summary this was the best service money could buy.

Sterotype's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. Always willing to accommodate to your needs. Rate 10/10 would use again.

Reyn Hanasei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says that you do full honor pvp gear for $25, is this correct and does that mean it's the full current item level 700 epic set for $25, if so how long does it take to do all of that?

Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its 25 for honor gear 700 normal 730 pvp 1-2 days

sugarbunny's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R