Selling WoW account,703 Boomkin + all level 100s,&Almost every rare mount! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hardsocks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW account,703 Boomkin + all level 100s,&Almost every rare mount!

Basically to sum it all up, I'm finally putting world of warcraft down and I'm looking to get a little something out of it and hope someone else can enjoy the account instead of letting it go to waste. Been playing the game for 9 years and currently stopped playing last patch after clearing the content "Blackrock Foundry"

.With the account you'll get my main which was a boomkin sitting' around 703 item level along with every other class I have randomly geared at 100.
    .Comes with a lot of rare mounts such as spectral tiger, magic rooster, invincible, mimirons head, onyxian drake, ashes of alar, amani war bear, etc.
    .Around 12.5k achievement points

If you're also interested, the account comes with hearthstone which has over $1000 dropped into it with a lot of golden cars. 4 golden heroes , Lock, Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, and many not far off from 500 wins.

Also has heroes of the storm with almost every champion unlocked and some nice skins.

Very short post, message me on skype (delockz) or text me 908-752-8497 for more information or if interested.

thanks.

Selling WoW account,703 Boomkin + all level 100s,&Almost every rare mount!