3 lvl 100's and good stuff. 200k+ gold 1 geared main - original owner and cheap price menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

g.grace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 lvl 100's and good stuff. 200k+ gold 1 geared main - original owner and cheap price

hello i am quitting wow. i'm a very passionate old school gamer and have been playing this game for 9 years. i'm the original owner and have 2 accounts under 1 battle.net both of them are main accounts. what makes this account valuable is it has 19,115 achievement points and 209 mounts. and alot of unobtainable achievements mounts, vanity items and stuff. this account was played actively for a very long time. i am only selling it for 200 dollars due to the amount of gold that is on the account collectively. it is probably over 220k-250k if all the consumables and farmed materials are sold.

there is a 668 geared warlock with 97% BIS gear. it is a warlock that can parse and compete with top end guilds.
    along with this account there is a level 100 ret paladin with a full blue pvp set.
    and a few other 90ies (priest, rogue, warrior, druid, mage)

on the 2nd account
    there is a 649 hunter that is raid ready. and a 90 elemental shaman which is an alchemist and takes care of both accounts raiding consumables. this is a very self sustainable account.

i am looking for a clean honest sale. i am the original owner and can verify it. i am quitting 100% so i can guarantee the accounts safety. the reasons why i am quitting is due to LIFE. i have dreams to pursue.

please add my skype name g.veers or email [email protected] to chat with me.

3 lvl 100's and good stuff. 200k+ gold 1 geared main - original owner and cheap price