Battle.Net account with WoW and SC2, also HB key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ShasVa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.Net account with WoW and SC2, also HB key

Main WoW character --> Neisya @ Barthilas - Community - World of Warcraft

Looking to sell my battle.net account. Main WoW character is a level 90 Hunter with the final upgrade to the legendary cloak. Also has adequate gear for taking on the 5.4 raids. Getting tired of the game mostly because of the extremely long waits in the LFR and Flex queues. I also have a few alts, in particular a Druid who is an excellent farmer of herbs and ores.

Account also has Starcraft 2 attached, with both WoL and HotS. I cannot give you my WoW CD key because it was digitally purchased via Scroll of Resurrection. I do however have the SC2 HotS key.

Coming with the account is a key to Honorbuddy. It lasts a lifetime.

Asking price is 350 USD. If you want to negotiate then by all means. I won't go too cheap though, because I did put quite a bit of work into the WoW main.
    Upon confirmation of purchase, you'll get ALL the relevant information pertaining to the battle.net account.
    Last edited by ShasVa; 09-23-2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Price change

Battle.Net account with WoW and SC2, also HB key