RANK1 WoW-Accounts-SCARAB LORD-INVINCIBLE-TIER 3-Get Your Account Now! MoP is Near ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

V1rTualMMO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RANK1 WoW-Accounts-SCARAB LORD-INVINCIBLE-TIER 3-Get Your Account Now! MoP is Near !

www.World-of-Warcraft-Shop.com is selling high end characters and accounts that are exclusively purchased from original owners (individuals), for the most part living in the USA and Europe (no Chinese farming guaranteed).

Visit World of Warcraft - World of Warcraft - Home

You Can Find :

PvE Character 410ilvl
    Elite - Tier 2 PvP Gear
    Scarab Lord
    First Realm
    Gladiator
    Dragonwrath , Teracgosa's Rest >> Fangs of the Father Rogue

60 Twink Character >> Tier 3 / Corrupted Ashbringer , Old Gear/Item >> Sulfuros , Hand of Ragnaros >> Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    70 Twink Character >> Old Gear/Item >> Tier 6 >> Shadowmourne >> Thori'dal the Stars Bow >> Warglaives of Azzinot
    85 High End 15.000 Achievement Points >> Heroic Gear >> Elite PvP Gear >> Top Rare Mounts >> Unobtainable Gear / Title

World-of-Warcraft-Shop is the only company who will help you throughout the whole transfer process until your character is securely transferred to a new account created by yourself only.

e-Mail: [email protected]

Homepage - World of Warcraft - Home

RANK1 WoW-Accounts-SCARAB LORD-INVINCIBLE-TIER 3-Get Your Account Now! MoP is Near !
    MomoTron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer, stay away!

Originally Posted by MomoTron
    Hi! I'm very interested in the account? What are you looking to get for the account?

Originally Posted by V1rTualMMO
    450 Starting ?
    Reply Me With Your Price too

I can do $300.00, is that an offer you are willing to take? The gear will become obsolete once MOP is released, I am only interested in mounts, companions, achievements, titles, and gold.

is About Vanity Account , not the Gear

3500 via WU or 300 via Bank Xfer and Deal ..

Reply me if you Buy it or no , to Know if i Sell you now or i Sell to Other Guys ..

The Price is Verry Well .. you Pay the Vanity not the Gear , That the Prices is Droping Down .

Will I get CD-Keys, ID Scan, Security Question/Answer, full account details? Is it possible for you to do a Battle.net account name change?

You Will Get CD-Keys Photos / SQ/Answer , Original Owner ID Scan and Passport Photo OO / Bnet Account and Password , in Fact Full Details Yes .
    and yes from Now you can Change Name , Move it to your Bnet i Can Guide you with how to do This ..

You Want Buy it Now ?
    Whats your Bank Name ?

All the security detials sound good. Does the account come with any gold? That would be a big plus.

Account Come with 174k Gold ( 174,000 )

Want Buy it Now to Send you the Bank Details ?

I really would like to buy this account now. Do you have TeamViewer or another way of letting me see the account before I buy it? Once I see the account I will make payment right away.

We are a Company you Know , So be Sure everything going smoth and fine , World of Warcraft - Home you can contact us in Website dirrectly .
    we never share names or official details before , just think it what is means to give the real name to each of our interested buyers ? like 100 + everyday , whats will be the safety true for our real buyer like you if all others know this , is 50% compromised in Banned and close the account .

We have professional service and fast delivery , lifetime guarantee for our products .

come in live chat or reply here , in website you can see full details about all

I completely understand. Can you at least provide a screenshot of the character and have the calendar and bags open? You would just need to edit out the name. If I could get that I would be more than OK to make the payment.

Image:
    The Total Gold is 780k But we Dont Give you All the Gold , Just the Mentionate .
    If you Want Character with All Gold Price is Going to 340-350 and is Anyway Good Discount !

Reply us .

Thanks .

I can't see the character, would you mind showing it to me from the Character window and simply editing out the name, I want to be able to see the face and the window with achievements. And I don't mind paying more for the rest of the gold, I love it that it has so much. I'm very excited about his buy. Once we complete the first buy we need to buy one more for my wife. I'll be waiting for the next image. Thank you very much.

Mr. MomoTron Pelase that Understand we are not Allowed in Company Rules Share Photos / Name or Anything

You Can See Full Achiev , Gear , Titles and Mounts Here -
    and How Look the Character Here - WoW Armory Blood Elf Warlock anonymous profile build | ArmoryX

That we are a Ranked Website Sales Becouse we Always and we pay Attention for all little Things .

Please That Understand if you Want buy it is a totaly great Deal , we Guide and help you in everything until is Done and this Character is Transfered on Your Bnet Under your Name and Start Play .

Please Decide if you Buy it or We Can Talk and Sell to Other Interested Guys .

Thank you , a Pleasure talk and meet you .

Please I want to buy this right now, that's all I am asking for. I can offer you $500.00 or beat any offer you have right now. I don't want anyone else to buy this account. All I need is that image and I will make the payment. I need an answer soon, I am here at the bank and I'm the next person in line to talk to the banker. I will need your bank details soon, so go ahead and include them with the picture please.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At this point it became a tug of war to get any real documentation from him. He continued to say it was against the rules, etc. to give out any screenshots and that they had made one exception. They claim that the accounts are still held by the original owners and that they can’t bother them for screenshots. Which this statement contradicts their original claim of "account ownership".

I knew this guy was a joke even before I sent the first message. All I wanted to do was capture the conversation and share it with the rest of the community to avoid anyone getting ripped off by this individual. Obviously this scum bag is a scammer. I hope a Moderator looks at this and bans him from posting any more dubious threads. If I offend anyone by posting this on all of his threads I apologize in advance. My intention is to warn everyone of this fraudster.

P.S. Don't be fooled by these guys. Education, good judgment, and a healthy dose of skepticism are the best defenses against becoming a victim. Remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!