HONORBUDDY and MArshal title priest (rated bg version) 10 months payed: 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chasu26542's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HONORBUDDY and MArshal title priest (rated bg version) 10 months payed: $140

Hello, I'm selling my World of Warcraft account and giving it to anyone who is willing to take ownership to it. It has a level 85 priest with marshal and anyone who buys it from me will get one year of honorbuddy which has 10 months left on it! ($35 value)

I'm willing to give the account away for FREE, you're only paying for the cost for the remaining months on the annual pass! This means when Diablo is released, you'll also get it for FREE!

If you're interested please respond to this topic.

I don't feel like playing WoW anymore anytime soon, and I don't want to pay monthly. I don't want to be stuck paying for a game I don't play anymore, or have intentions of in the future.

Please take note, the game time is already payed for, you don't need to pay for the months; you're only handing me money to pay off the debt.
    Last edited by Chasu26542; 11-30-2011 at 09:35 AM.

HONORBUDDY and MArshal title priest (rated bg version) 10 months payed: 0