10 Lvl 85's one of every class except hunter. 2 priests no hunters. All geared for FL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

idunnowho1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Lvl 85's one of every class except hunter. 2 priests no hunters. All geared for FL

Hello and thanks for reading,

Let me start by saying, NO, I don't have any rep on this site. I realize that is what most of the buyers go by on here. I'm not into buying or selling accounts. This has been my own account for over 6 years. This is the only account I have ever tried to sell. So I apologize for not having any rep.

I will list below what my account currently has at the time of me typing this.

I have been playing WoW since Feb 06. This account comes with 50k+ liquid gold 10,000+ in materials. This account also has 10 level 85 characters. This account also comes with a full Ruthless PvP Rogue, Warrior, Holy Pally, and Mage.

I've decided to sell my account.

My account has NO black marks at all. This account has never been compromised or banned for any reason. Not even a warning of any kind. I have treated this account like it was my own baby. The game time is still active until December.

Here is a list of characters I have:

85 - Human Warrior, Blacksmithing, and JCing. Full Ruthless arms set, and 364ilvl i use her to tank 10 man FL for my guild. She has all the BS patterns, and JC patterns.

85 - NE Druid (Skinning/Mining = 525) Best farming character in the game. Instant flight form and .5 sec skinning . Huge gold maker if you like to farm your own mats.

85 - Draenei Pally (Alchemy/Herbalism = 525) Transmution master. Full Ruthless Holy pvp set, and has enough gear to tank FL in prot set.

85 - Human Priest (Tailoring/Skinning = 525) Tailoring maxed all patterns. Both holy and shadow spec, and both are geared enough to tank or heal FL.

85 -Gnome Mage (Enchant/Mining = 525) All patterns. If you like to PvP this is one of the toons you may consider. Pve or PvP, mages are so much fun to play. Have Full Ruthless set for him as well.

85 - Draenei Priest (Enchant/Tailoring = 525) All patterns. Only has enough gear to do the old tier 11 raids. she is my least geared toon.

85 - NE Death Knight Has enough gear to tank FL, or dps it.

85 - Draenie Shaman (Inscription/Herbalism) Has enough gear to dps or heal FL raids, all patterns and professions maxed on him as well.

85 - Human Warlock (Engineering/Mining = 525) Has mechoneer pattern. Almost have her full pvp set ready, and has enough gear to dps FL.

85 - NE Rogue (Skinning/LW = 525) has all patterns. He has FULL RUTHLESS, and enough gear to dps FL. he is my favorite PVP toon atm.

Account highlights:

- I have 50k+ liquid gold.

- I have roughly 10k+ gold in materials. I always have people send me more. Never ending supply.

- I have Every Cloth BOA, Every Plate BOA, and every leather BOA, and half the BOA weapons available.

- 10 level 85 characters with everyone having epic flying.

- All major professions maxed at 525

- This account has NO black marks. Has NEVER been banned or received any type of warning.

- This account has been active for over 6 years.

- All characters are on the same realm
    Closing...

If you're serious about purchasing my account I will first speak with you on the phone, vent or something similar. You can also email me if you have anymore questions. After we speak on the phone, or through emails, I will show you in game my account. I will ONLY sell my account once we speak on the phone/vent and both parties are comfortable. I know with my rep anyone would be hesitant to buy my account for fear of being scammed. Let me say, I don't blame anyone for feeling that way. I've come across many shady people in my life time especially in this game. All I can say is we can both talk it out and hopefully after speaking with me you'll realize I'm just a normal guy that's not looking to cheat anyone.

As far as the price is concerned
    600 USD seems reasonable.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

NOTE: I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WAY TO SELL MY ACCT ONLINE, AND FOUND A LINK TO A THREAD IN THIS FORUM WHERE SOMEONE HAD POSTED A LOT. AFTER READING HIS STUFF I COPIED HIS FORMAT AND REPLACED THE DATA WITH ALL OF THE RIGHT DATA. IT JUST SEEMED LIKE TO MUCH WORK TO LIST ALL THIS WHEN I COULD COPY HIM AND REPLACE THE BITS THAT WERE NOT RIGHT FOR MY SITUATION. SO IM SORRY IF ANYONE READ THAT OTHER POST I AM NOT TRYING TO SCAM ANYONE. IM JUST A LITTLE LAZY.

10 Lvl 85's one of every class except hunter. 2 priests no hunters. All geared for FL