WTS>Alliance PvP Account Pally, Hunter and 80 Druid Account, Money Maker Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

argsnaut's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS>Alliance PvP Account Pally, Hunter and 80 Druid Account, Money Maker Account

Hi I am selling a wow account with the following characters: ( Only the most notable characters are shown)
    All Characters are on a US PVP Server, can be transferred to any server.

85 Night Elf MM/ Survival Hunter - 3700 Resilience (Has JC, Mining.. Makes lots of gold) Has Epic Flying

85 Dwarf Holy Paladin - 3800 Resilience (Has maxed herb for Gold making) Reg flying mount

80 Night Elf Resto/ Balance Druid - (has Epic Flying, Maxed Herbalism, Maxed Mining (Maxes shit ton of gold)

Palading has Full Vicious (Season 9 Gear) - This includes all off pieces , trinkets and rings.

These are the best characters on the account, also comes with some alts.
    Account will be constantly changing because I am still playing it. I am selling this account because graduation is coming up soon and I need to get some money and stop playing WoW.

Currently trying to gear Paladin for Ret PVP, and the Hunter.

If you are interested or need more information please send me a PM or post below.

WTS>Alliance PvP Account Pally, Hunter and 80 Druid Account, Money Maker Account