BOOCRAFT - Selling my WoW Account with five level 85's PvP and PvE Geared menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sniper12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BOOCRAFT - Selling my WoW Account with five level 85's PvP and PvE Geared

Paypal only please. I would like to do this the safest way.

Reason for selling my account is mostly because my partners all quit and we moved on to FPS games. Video of me quitting WoW - YouTube - ‪*Boocraft* Quitting WoW. Read Description.‬‏

I have a huge fan base on WoW if you would also like to search me on warcraftmovies Ahcoras911 - World of Warcraft Movies or search boocraft.

I put a lot of time into my account from playing it a lot and I want money out of it since i'm quitting so no I won't trade anything for it, sorry.

I have a 85 druid on the account with a 359 tank set & Boomkin PvE set. Rogue / Mage in full t2 Vicious gear with 2400 arena experience. And a warlock in 353 PvE gear. All 5 lvl 85's including my Warrior in t2 gear & a 359 tank set.

If your interested just PM me on youtube or reply on here.

Get back to you soon.
    Last edited by sniper12345; 08-06-2015 at 01:49 PM.

BOOCRAFT - Selling my WoW Account with five level 85's PvP and PvE Geared
    MyonMyon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait a sec, was this the same boocraft that was in Pure during BC for sunwell content?