[EXCALIBUR] S4 PvP Rogue (incl. Off-hand Warglaive) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jansen007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EXCALIBUR] S4 PvP Rogue (incl. Off-hand Warglaive)

Night Elf Rogue – PvP:

Gear:
    Full s4 armor (5-pc) with s4 weapons: Swords, Daggers, Fists, Maces. Everything fully enchanted and gemmed. Also have pretty good PvE items including 3xT6 and Off-hand Warglaive! Over 10.000 HKs: Honor 90000 Arenapoints 6600+.
    Professions: 350 Lockpicking (max), 375 First-Aid, 300 Riding (Swift Nether Drake, Amani War Bear, Big Battle Bear).
    Exalted with all Outland factions.

Character is on own account and will have the e-mail transferred over to you. Interested buyers can contact me via pm to discuss further. Similarly if you want more info (see bag/bank items in detail, reputation etc.).

I am selling because I no longer have the same amount of time to play as I used to - and I am only raiding with one or two chars, that I still have in my possesion.

[EXCALIBUR] S4 PvP Rogue (incl. Off-hand Warglaive)