Elysium - Nostalrius PvP & PvE | World-class Powerleveling Service: Ultra-Fast & Safe menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Phrenzy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elysium - Nostalrius PvP & PvE | World-class Powerleveling Service: Ultra-Fast & Safe

Hello and welcome to the World of Warcraft Powerhouse!

It's my pleasure to inform you I'm providing a world-class leveling service on Lightbringer - Northdale servers . If you take a moment of your time and continue reading, you will realize that I am the one to cover all your needs.

Why should you choose me? My performance is impeccable, I'm taking the term "Efficient" to a whole new level:
    - I am the Fastest.
    - I am the Safest.
    - I am the Cleanest.

I'm dedicated to giving you what you want and how you want it. I play your characters responsibly and 100% legitimately; I always take extra steps to ensure the maximum safety of your account. If by some off chance your account does get banned during my time on it (virtually impossible) I will refund your money in full. Simultaneously you need to be aware of the fact that account sharing is against their /Terms of Use/ and that you're willing to accept that risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LIGHTBRINGER - NORTHDALE :

If you're looking to experience the glorious Vanilla adventure Light's Hope has to offer, look no further.
    I am an absolute monster; it's hard to contest my Lightning-fast leveling speed, available across all 4 of its servers.
    Ultra fast - Super Safe - Extremely clean; an outstanding work done on your characters all-around.

As it has always been the case with my services, I'll go above and beyond during my adventures on your account:
    - All the leveling is done by hand exclusively; start to finish.
    - Everything I collect stays on your account; all of the gold, Bind-on-Equip items, cloth.
    - I always complete all class quests free of charge; Rogue poisons, Shaman totems, Warlock pets etc.

1 to 60 takes between 7-11 days in real time, on average. This applies to both factions and every class.
    ** Custom leveling is available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might be able to find a cheaper service but I guarantee you that you won't be able to find a more complete one. I am well organized, super tidy, very responsive but most importantly I am exceptionally responsible and efficient at what I do.

I will not under any circumstances risk the well being of your account by trading or moving items and/or gold in or out of your account; I will genuinely treat it as if it's my own and play on it as such.

Having doubts? Then please scroll down and take a look at some of the reviews, they define my effort pretty well.

Add me on Skype - onyx8732 - or message me on here if you're interested and/or need more info.

Originally Posted by Drastic View Post
    Order: 40 to 60 in 7 days

Results: 60 in 5 days time. Daily updates with screen shot proof. Completed every quest (not joking). Created bank alts of all loot. All gold intact. Has an exit interview / debriefing concerning your account safety and best practices once job is completed.

Opinion: Phrenzy is the most efficient Vanilla wow player I have ever met. I say wow player, and not power leveler, because he doesn't just grind and kill boars over and over. It is obvious that he very intelligently chooses his quests and the most efficient order in which to complete them. If you are on the fence about using this provider, I would encourage you to do so. You will get what you pay for, and you will be paying for a true professional.

Rating: 10/10, will use again.
    Originally Posted by Treykiehne View Post
    I would only leave a short comment normally, but this guy seriously is the best. So professional, everything he said was an absolute guarantee. At no point did i feel uncomfortable with my account. He took extra steps to make sure that my account wasn't compromised. Most powerlevelers will take all the items and gold off of your account, everything was intact with bank alts. He will even crack jokes and give you advice before the transaction has ended. I would post another 1,000 words but I'll just leave it at: THIS IS THE GUY TO GOTO FOR POWERLEVELING.
    Originally Posted by Jaydh9008 View Post
    What a great service! Ordered 36 to 60 and it was done in 5 days flat with tons of gold and items all saved on my characters. The screenshots provided each day were excellent and made me feel safe that my account was in good hands. I can't recommend Phrenzy's services enough. I certainly intend to recommend him to all of my friends and may be using him for another account in the next few weeks.
    Originally Posted by Bdizzy View Post
    11/10, 5 Stars, 120%. All I can say wow!!! Phrenzy is the best. Not only did he over deliver and take extra steps to ensure a safe and seamless transaction, but he took a few extra minutes of his time to go above and beyond what was expected and promised of him. Highly recommended!!! He explains his process in detail and will take the time to chat about pretty much what ever. Very friendly and careful gentleman. Not once did feel like my account was not safe. I will definitely return and refer friends when service is needed. I could go on and about my experience, but take mine and everyone else word. When you need leveling service he is your man and will not disappoint.

Thank You!!! and god bless
    Originally Posted by nixtime View Post
    This service can't be beaten. The man is a machine. I requested a 36-55 and it was done in a few days time with screenshots after each session to show progress. Once the job was complete he gave me a complete rundown of where I should be leveling from here on. He also spent a few days after the completed service answering any queries I had about WoW vanilla in general, which he didn't need to do. Phrenzy was very professional and I would recommend his services to anybody else. Keep up the great work mate!
    Originally Posted by Ashenn3 View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Order: 1 - 40
    Time needed: 2 RL Days, ~ 15 hours playtime (He said he would need 3 RL Days before he started)
    Rating: 10/10

He was amazingly fast and therefore the term "Powerleveling" is more than accurate!
    Always polite, friendly and professional.

Conclusion: If you need a Character powerleveled, choose him. I definitely will, if i ever need such service again.
    Actually I already forwarded a friend to him.
    Originally Posted by Janousn View Post
    extended my powerleveling from 40 to 60. phrenzy is impossibly fast, he has done 55-60 in like 8hours. definitely a BEAST! will order more later thx for the service! 100% satisfied
    Originally Posted by kybal View Post
    Phrenzy was by far one of the best services for games I've ever purchased. I was able to communicate with him for updates at all times and is one of the few powerlevelers that doesn't take your house and car when he's done leaving you with nothing. By far the best deal when it comes to powerleveling and got 20-60 in 7 days. A+++ would use again.
    Originally Posted by Armada64 View Post
    Got my warlock from 30 to 50. Great communication, calm and very professional. Very, and i mean very good at adapting to your needs. leaves great updates on your character and Phrenzy makes sure that you feel safe. It was great to have this opportunity because now i can level with my friends since they started months ahead of me and i did not have the time to catch up. Would recommend it for anyone who dont got the time to do it. Phrenzys prizing is great, the best i have seen and he does even offer things that others do not. All the items he pick up are yours. so if you want to level up a profession you can do that without grinding mobs forever. That is a huge advantage because otherwise you probably will have to go back to places to grind mobs. the thing you wanted to avoid doing in the first place. all and all. great service, great price, great communication, and a excellent result!
    Originally Posted by tjmyo View Post
    This guy is seriously the best powerleveler I've ever come into contact with. Professional and my god is he quick. Did my 1-30 rogue in 11 hours. 11 hours. Did first aid and poison quests even after hitting 30 just to ensure I got a great result from his service.

I did a continuation of my 1-30 and went with 30-60. This guy goes above and beyond to make sure your character is treated like it is your own (but ... he does it better :X) Hit hit 60 in just under 3 days played time which is insanely fast. I mailed him over 500g worth of BoE's for him to equip, and he did as I asked and even saved me some gold by finding a replacement before equipping an item I sent. Really honest, hard-working guy. 10/10 would use again.
    Originally Posted by Kymano View Post
    My praise of Phrenzy's powerleveling abilities cannot be overstated. Everything that he communicates to you is done so honestly, he doesn't over promise he over delivers. I was informed of the status of my order every day until completion. After completion he gave me guidelines to ensure my safety as well as a report concerning the abilities and inventory of the character. He even told me where to pickup questing. I was very impressed with his professionalism and I wouldn't go to anyone else after having experienced this kind of service.
    Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
    10/10! Explained the process, keeps regular contact with you and provided daily updates with screenshots which makes you feel that your account is in safe hands. Leveled my character to 60 really fast and not just that, he was faster than the estimate he gave me which was already very fast! I would definitely recommend him and I will use him again for any leveling future needs I might have.
    Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
    Ordered again, 1-60 in 6 days! Top quality service.
    Originally Posted by mouthlol View Post
    Guy is a beast.. Ordered 40-60. Took him about 4 days.

would buy from again

thanks
    Originally Posted by elenieN View Post
    This is by far the best power leveling service i have used ever. he is very professional, efficient and fast lvling and best price, you get regular updates on how it is going and he keeps everything he gets on bank alts along the way so you can sell it when the leveling is done all-in-all probably the best Power leveling service on nostalrius. and I will buy it again for sure

Leveled my priest from 1-45 in 3 days and a couple hours GG WP.
    Originally Posted by ckd972 View Post
    11/10! I always considered myself a fast leveler, but Phrenzy takes it to another level. This guy is an absolute machine, I ordered 24-60 and it was completed in 6 days. If you are considering purchasing a powerlevel, go with Phrenzy. He is reliable, safe, accountable, and works his tail off to complete your order as fast as possible. He is very pleasant to talk to and answers any questions you may have. More importantly, he gives you updates on your character with screenshots every day! This is the best powerleveling service you will ever encounter. HIRE THIS MAN!
    Originally Posted by Cflyer View Post
    Most professional powerlvler I have ever met. Bought 45-60, done in 3 days, he talked to me the whole time, kept everything on the account, and was even a fun guy to just talk to. Definitely recommend him to anyone. Gave a perfect powerlvl process and really knows what hes doing. Very dedicated as well.
    Originally Posted by lolm2003 View Post
    Can vouch for Phrenzy. He got me from 52-56 in less then 6 hours.
    Even supported me afterwards by giving me tips where to go next.
    Originally Posted by dlm1 View Post
    I ordered up to level 40 then had it extended due to the service, this guy puts way more effort in than he needs to and is communicative and friendly the whole time. Left me with alot more than I expected or needed in no time at all and charges less than he should for what he provides. 10/10 Highly recommended, honest, legit!
    Originally Posted by Questo66 View Post
    I had a weird request for Phrenzy. I wanted my character leveled from 6-21, and he nailed it. Got it done in great time and guided me through the whole process. I had never bought any service from this site or any others, so I was hesitant at first, but after I began talking to him, I knew I was in good hands. Very good leveler, and above that, a very nice guy. Also, fair prices! Would give him a 10/10! You can't go wrong with him, so don't hesitate!
    Originally Posted by creepz147 View Post
    I did 10-20 with this guy then extended from 20-60 almost instantly because of how efficient and professional he is, not only does do the power levelling in safest manner possible, but he actually stays in contact trough out the whole process, updates you daily with screenshots, character info and generally has a chat with you, somebody i can hugely recommend for his services, wish he'd pop for me too tho! :P.

Most efficient/fastest/trustworthy/SAFEST power levelling service I've encountered.

I Couldn't emphasise the word safest enough, with his step by step guide of what to do and what not to do when he's been hired is really helpful

Great Guy
    Originally Posted by Valley View Post
    Made an order from level 1-60 from this guy. It went way under estimated (even broke his personal best in leveling an char to 60). He's sooo fast! Couldn't be more satisfied. He's always there if you got an question would definitely recommend Phrenzy.
    Originally Posted by Wonderland View Post
    Purchased 20-35. It was done in a single day with plenty of gold earned.
    I was briefed at the end with additional details on where best to level from there and safety measures to maximise account security.

I can't remember the last time I was so satisfied with a purchase of anything.
    Insane service that can't be rated high enough.

EDIT: Oh, and he also went out of his way to complete all totem quests for me as well.
    Originally Posted by Skydri View Post
    This guy is truly amazing, he said he would lvl my rogue from 42-60 in like 8-9 days and he was done after 3,5 day.
    The way he send screenshot everyday so I could follow the progress for everyday was great! I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.
    He is the best and he is so professional.
    Originally Posted by NosPvP View Post
    I had Phrenzy level a character from 1-60 and it was done in 7 days! He contacted me each day with screenshots of his efficient progress and everything was completed as promised. Would definitely recommend.
    Originally Posted by Penya View Post
    This guy leveled my rogue from 1-60 in only 8 days!! At no point was I worried about my account. He is very professional and we kept in contact every day to track progress. If you guys are looking into this he is the man for the job!
    Originally Posted by jidanbou View Post
    I ordered 1-40 from this guy and he did just phenomenal job. Took him under 3 days and always kept me informed what was happening. Will surely use his services again if need be.
    Originally Posted by Thunmarker View Post
    I just bought powerleveling 25-40 and it was done with amazing speed. It would be an understatement to say that this guy is the real deal.

- One extremely satisfied customer.
    Originally Posted by Crimios View Post
    Excellent work, dont got anything bad at all to say about this guy. Very professional and does that little extra for you!
    I ordered 1-40 at first which went extremely fast and then I proceeded with 40-60 which also went very fast so I'm 100% pleased and I would recommend everyone on here to use this guy for powerleveling!
    I dont got words to describe how great this guy is and for that price it's just crazy
    10/10!
    Originally Posted by Karimsky View Post
    I had the pleasure to get my character leveled from 11-40 by this man, excellent service, good prices, screenshot proves of the progress each day, one of the best i had so far :-)

big thumbs up!
    Originally Posted by mntn95 View Post
    24 to 60 in 6 days
    Solid work, best powerleveler around, and very concerned by your account safety besides that.
    Originally Posted by Humbbuq View Post
    Wonderful guy with good service and security of your account in mind! Would highly recommend this guy if you want a quick powerleveling done.
    Originally Posted by Protato View Post
    Ordered 10 to 60, he did it in less than 10 days. My toon kept all items and gold, even a purple :-)

Would recommend
    Originally Posted by Marver1989 View Post
    Thanks man!! amazing powerlvler.
    Did 55-60 in LESS than 1.5day thats insane speed. havent tried anyone like this!!
    Also started on onyxia quest and have very nice communication on skype.
    Keeping your updated all the time
    Originally Posted by Tjal View Post
    I ordered 1-30, i felt very comfortable with this guy! He informed me well about every step, would recommend this guy to everyone who looks for a nice Service! Good Work!
    Originally Posted by Lisse View Post
    I ordered 11-30 and it was done in less than 7 hours. I recommend Phrenzy's service!
    Originally Posted by phaizycal View Post
    I ordered lvl 32-50. It was all done very quickly, within 3 days despite major server issues. I'm very happy for this and will def. use this guy again!!
    Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by Velogeoff View Post
    Great service! My order was completed incredibly quickly and great communication through the process. Would definitely recommend!
    Originally Posted by gazlo View Post
    Extended my order after hitting 40 to 40-50; done in less than 2.5 days. Great service!
    Originally Posted by Synzrus View Post
    Powerleveling complete after 4.5 days. Great guy! Provided updates along the way and made sure you felt valued. Will definitely use his service again and recommend that others do too!

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by ikaboose View Post
    Wonderful service, finished my job way faster than i expected and was quick with updates!

Highly recommend
    Originally Posted by Ryusaki View Post
    I ordered 1-40 and I am more than happy with the way he handled it. Recommend!
    Originally Posted by reymysterio0 View Post
    Ordered a power level from level 10-22. Had it completed by the next day and was good to go! Perfect experience would recommend this guy to anyone looking for a fast and reliable power leveler.
    Originally Posted by swejoh View Post
    1-40 order complete! Legit and very polite! Thanks!
    Originally Posted by dne View Post
    Superb service! got a char leveled 1-20 in less then the time said! highly recomended!
    Last edited by Phrenzy1; 08-27-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Elysium - Nostalrius PvP & PvE | World-class Powerleveling Service: Ultra-Fast & Safe
    Glacious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a quick 1-20 from Phrenzy and have to say he done it so quick and so well that I will be certain to order more from him, Screenshots where sent when I asked, and the speed was unbelievable, Very friendly chap as well If you are reading this and thinking about ordering then go ahead honestly!

Haruspex1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just concluded my business with Phrenzy1 and I have to say I am very, very satisfied. I love Vanilla wow, but I hate the early levels and so I purchased a 1-30 powerlevel. It was done lightning fast, less than 24 hours from start to finish. He completed all class quests, my character is fully equipped and has every skill needed for the character trained up. it's all done by hand by a very knowledgeable person and several security methods are employed to keep my account safe.

He provided screenshots showing the progress and had several pieces of advice on how to maintain my account security. He even provided me with a guide to leveling the rest of the way to 60! What a champion!

All in all, I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone. I have never received such professional and excellent service before.

Thank you very much!

drekonan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phrenzy's service is absolutely stellar, one of a kind.

I started off asking for a 1-30 on one of the Elysium private servers. Phrenzy took my account information, advised me a bit about safety, and then gave me a clear expectation of when he would be able to start my order. He completed the 1-30 in 2 days! I promptly requested to complete the rest of the way to 60. Phrenzy was able to work me into his schedule immediately (which was awesome) and proceeded to level the character to 60 over the course of an additional 5 days.

Here's a few reasons why Phrenzy's service is so awesome:

1. Communication - Phrenzy sent me messages daily with updates on the characters level, including screenshots. He notified me if there was any server maintenance/downtime and would let me know how that affected his progress.

2. Speed - Phrenzy doesn't just powerlevel, he speedlevels! He completed a 1-60 in less than 3 days /played time, which is extremely impressive. Given the speed, it was clear to me early on that Phrenzy was leveling via extremely efficient questing, not grinding or being carried by a higher level character. Also, it would be next to impossible to bot a character at this speed, so I know that the account was leveled by hand.

3. Security - Phrenzy was clearly the only person leveling the character, and the only one with access to the account. This wasn't a chinese powerleveling service that cycles between different people, it was one continuous service by one individual. This is hugely important to account security because it ensures that the character isn't online for too many hours at a time causing it to be flagged for account sharing or botting, and because it was always connecting at similar schedules from the same location.

4. Expertise - Phrenzy's expertise was partially clear given the sheer speed of his leveling through quests. He clearly knows how to maximize questing efficiency in a way that reminds me of the old Joana/Mancow speedleveler. Not only that, but he clearly knew how to play the class. Each screenshot that was given also showed the UI setup that Phrenzy was using. The layout of the skills on the toolbars, and the keybindings associated with specific abilities clearly indicated extensive knowledge of the class and how to play it.

I don't know if I'll ever need another character powerleveled, but if I do, I wouldn't even consider using anyone else. Service here was super awesome and professional. Can't say it enough.

izuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second time i asked Phrenzy to level my character and he managed it as good as he did it the first time. He is still faster than other level-services. The price was higher than last time, but this was okay for me cause I knew what I will get and I got it.
    I appeal to everyone who value efficiency and accuracy to address oneself to Phrenzy, cause he is the one who will satisfy your wishes.

Phrenzy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to do some work for you.
    I appreciate your patience and the confidence you've placed in me.

Thank you for all the kind words, to everyone that posted their comment/review on here.
    I also want to apologize to the few people I wasn't able to offer my services to, it's been super busy with Elysium and Zeth'Kur being opened.

As always, contact me on Skype - onyx8732

Luxaternia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,
    I purchased leveling from 16 to 60 on a priest, which is not the easiest task. He was currently working on another order but was able to start time in his overtime hours. The order was completely in a timely manor, with daily updates and screenshots. The leveling was increadly fast, I was even provided with secerity suggestions for logging on before, during and after the order was finished.

I was originally going to buy a level 60 account, but this was much easier and less of a hassle. 10/10 would highly recommend this seller, honest and wonderful service through and through!

Kobeell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hired Phrenzy to level up my warrior from 1-30. Not only did he do so in time (about 1,5 days) but he also did the class specific quest for the Whirlwind axe (which we all know is tedious). It really shows that this guy is a professional and that he's great at what he does.

I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone in need of a quick, safe and competent powerleveling.

spacek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered 21-60 for my rogue - fast leveling with daily updates. will likely order from again

taterlot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely amazed by Phrenzy. I first ordered a 26-40 for my rogue, and was blasted away by how quick it was, how much information he gave me after, and his communication. After that I immediately ordered a 40-60 and again was blown away by how great he is. I highly recommend him to anyone. 10/10