Season 1 Gladiator Mage (With Mount) - Vanilla Rank 13 - Extreme Vanity Account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 1 Gladiator Mage (With Mount) - Vanilla Rank 13 - Extreme Vanity Account!

I have the pleasure of announcing the sale of this extremely elusive season 1 gladiator mage. The original season of WoW - The longest dated PvP season you will ever find within this game and you can find it here, purchasing this mage from me! To add to the beautiful nature of this character, you're given an original vanilla rank 13 PvP rank which is really unseen. This mage is vanity heaven for anyone looking for this elusive gladiator title and it'll warm the heart of any buyer!

Main Characters on the account:

Level 110 Undead Mage Level 110 Undead Mage - WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles - Masked Armory

This Mage Includes:

Original Season 1 Gladiator (With Mount + FoS)

Original Vanilla Rank 13 PvP Earner

Payment/Price:

I'm accepting offers via Skype for this mage!

Skype - Bsmunban
    Or inbox!
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 10-10-2017 at 06:56 AM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Season 1 Gladiator Mage (With Mount) - Vanilla Rank 13 - Extreme Vanity Account!