Big account all classes 3/9MM main dh 932 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

banx75's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big account all classes 3/9MM main dh 932

Greetings,
    I wish to sell my account with all the features below. This account is truely dear to me (I've had it since 2008 ). The reasons are I'm an undergrad, I am one year shy from my bachelor's degree. I major in informatics so to be able to follow my studies I need to buy new pc parts that are good enough to run heavy programs easily. Here are the features of my account :

-932ilvl Demon hunter with bis legendaries,60artefact trait:
    Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

-923ilvl Warlock with some bis legendaries/trinket,55 artefact trait:
    Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

-910ilvl Dk unholy,54 artfact trait :

-908ilvl Warrior dps :

-890ilvl drood balance with bis legandaries:

-880ilvl paladin dps with MOP CM transmog:

-880ilvl rogue combat:

-855ilvl priest :

I have also monk lvl100,shaman lvl100,mage lvl100 and hunter lvl106.

My rarest mounts are :
    Invincible
    Pureblood Fire Hawk
    Flametalon of Alysrazor
    Headless Horseman's Mount
    Raven Lord
    Black War Bear
    I have also buy some mount:Iron Skyreaver,Warforged Nightmare.
    The account have also Overwatch(with one ultra rare skin per character) and diablo III

It is my first time that i sell an account,so we can use a midleman for a safe trade,i'll let you add me on skype if you want more details and screens of my account. My price is 400€ (i want to sell my whole account not just 1 characters.)

Big account all classes 3/9MM main dh 932