Havoc Demon Hunter, 928 equipped / 933 total ilvl, all legendaries menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Razzko's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Havoc Demon Hunter, 928 equipped / 933 total ilvl, all legendaries

SOLD

Hi! I'm looking to sell my Demon Hunter.

- Gear: [snip] (the weapon is 959 with one BiS trait worth 4 ilvls)
    - 59 artifact traits for Havoc, 52 for Vengeance
    - All legendaries for Havoc, two Vengeance-specific legendaries (the leech ring and the trinket; trinket is considered BiS for defensive purposes in raids and BiS overall in 5man M+ content), and all cross-spec ones

- 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 1/3 Mythic Trial of Valor, 5/10 Mythic Nighthold. Countless Heroic/Normal clears
    - 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, achieved Curve 4 days after release and cleared it every week since. I only pug, so no Mythic progress in ToS

- Keystone Master (+15 dungeon) from March 2017
    - Mage Tower challenge for Havoc completed
    - Legionfall campaign completed and class mount obtained
    - Class hall followers are maxed
    - Tons if items in the bank, I saved all 910+ items that I got, as well as all notable trinkets from previous tiers + dungeons. If Blizzard changes something in the spec, or you need a different setup for a certain encounter, the flexibility is there
    - I can consult and help you with anything that has to do with the character or Demon Hunter class or WoW in general

I am only selling the character and not the whole account - the character will be transferred to a new account (comes with 1month gametime and level 100 boost). I can also transfer to any realm you tell me to in the process. I can add any amount of gold you want me to (up to Blizzards cap of 250k) if you pay me the equivalent price of it in WoW Token ratio. I will also pay for the transaction fee on Paypal. I have a 100% positive trading history across 3 different sites.

Price: 475 EUR (560 USD) if I buy the new account. Discount 36 EUR (42 USD) if you want to do that yourself instead, but I'm not 100% sure if the transfer will work in that case, I think the account has to be issued in the same country, not just to the same name. PM me on the forum or post in this thread for contact.
    Last edited by Razzko; 08-27-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Havoc Demon Hunter, 928 equipped / 933 total ilvl, all legendaries
    Thanks G/R
    15/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

A few updates:
    - Got a 925 (heroic base ilvl) and socketed Specter of Betrayal. BiS item
    - Got another legendary for Vengeance - the tanking trinket. Generally considered BiS for defensive purposes in raids, and overall BiS in 5man
    - Got a 925 relic. Weapon is now 950
    - Item levels are 931 equipped / 935 total - I can not edit the thread title!
    Last edited by Razzko; 08-09-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    15/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to 475

Thanks G/R
    15/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

Got a lucky 955 Titanforged relic, increasing the weapons ilvl to a pretty insane number of 959. Item levels are now 934 / 937.