Multi Gladiator Warrior/Paladin - Warrior MoP CM - Grievous/Prideful/Primal Elite Set menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi Gladiator Warrior/Paladin - Warrior MoP CM - Grievous/Prideful/Primal Elite Set

Multi Gladiator Warrior/Paladin

Today I present you with an incredible PvP account containing vanity that is now entirely unobtainable. Whether you're simply interested in PvP vanity and would like to wield these incredible characters or are a collector with aims of enjoying these characters for yourself the possibilities are endless. This account boasts a combined 5 gladiator titles across 3 characters including two warriors and a single paladin with the elusive tabards and cloaks from the Prideful and Grievous seasons.

Main Characters on the account:

Level 110 Arms Warrior - 845 iLvL - 2x Gladiator (Grievous/Prideful/MoP CM Set/Prideful, Grievous Tabard) - INCLUDES GRIEVOUS, PRDEFUL, WARMONGERING, PRIMAL ELITE SETS Really nice random transmogs: Level 110 Human Warrior - WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles - Masked Armory

Level 100 Holy Paladin - 1X Gladiator (Primal Season): Level 100 Human Paladin- WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles - Masked Armory

The Account Includes:

A range of Gladiator's which include the related achievements, mounts and feats of strength

Multiple Duellist/PvP Related Feats Of Strength

Multiple PvP Tabards & Tons of Transmog sets (From various seasons)

Viscous Saddle

Warrior MoP CM

Account History:

These characters have come from a very secure account which has been played by a passionate owner. You're ensured characters that have been well looked after which yield a number of sought after vanity which is currently not available. I'm offering a buyer the chance to pick up the characters individually or all together.

Payment/Price:

Accepting offers via Skype - Add my Skype for payment.

Skype: Bsmunban (Click the button ABOVE to add me - Be CAREFUL - There's an impersonator around who ISN'T me. Clicking the button will GUARANTEE you add me!)
    Or Pm - Skype will provide a faster response!

Last edited by Bsmunban; 09-29-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Multi Gladiator Warrior/Paladin - Warrior MoP CM - Grievous/Prideful/Primal Elite Set
    nexty123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messaged you on skype