Top notch account! 24000+ achieves, t3, 300+ mounts and MORE! LOOK IN! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

snusarnn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top notch account! 24000+ achieves, t3, 300+ mounts and MORE! LOOK IN!

Yo!

I'm only gonna list the most basic stuff on here. If you have any questions or if you want to ask something specific, please add my skype.

First of all, the characters. I have 3 level 100's atm. Warlock with 717 gear and legendary ring of course. Also got full 710pvp gear. A really bad geared warrior with 622ilvl, only used to farm gold through garrison with. Last 100 alt is a hunter with 688 gear which I was planning on doing arenas with. There's a total of around 100k gold on the account.

So yeah, the gear of the characters are not that impressive, I know. But will hopefully get your attention is the achievements/titles/mounts. I will put up a link to the masked armory of the warlock so you can go and see for yourself. If you have any questions or if you're interested at all, feel free to contact me on skype @aja.baja5.

Level 100 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Top notch account! 24000+ achieves, t3, 300+ mounts and MORE! LOOK IN!
    jay23's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snusarnn View Post
    Yo!

I'm only gonna list the most basic stuff on here. If you have any questions or if you want to ask something specific, please add my skype.

First of all, the characters. I have 3 level 100's atm. Warlock with 717 gear and legendary ring of course. Also got full 710pvp gear. A really bad geared warrior with 622ilvl, only used to farm gold through garrison with. Last 100 alt is a hunter with 688 gear which I was planning on doing arenas with. There's a total of around 100k gold on the account.

So yeah, the gear of the characters are not that impressive, I know. But will hopefully get your attention is the achievements/titles/mounts. I will put up a link to the masked armory of the warlock so you can go and see for yourself. If you have any questions or if you're interested at all, feel free to contact me on skype @aja.baja5.

Level 100 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Added your Skype aja.baja5

snusarnn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to give an update, the account is still up for sale. Taking some more offers before I sell it, probably in this week.