WTT WoW retail account 734 ilvl mage, 707 rogue and 706 hunter for level 60nostal acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mixray4321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT WoW retail account 734 ilvl mage, 707 rogue and 706 hunter for level 60nostal acc

Trading my retail account I have had since early Cataclysm. I am the original owner of the account.
    I want to trade the account for preferably a Nostalrius level 60 H account with some decent gear
    The account has 10755 achievements points with 1039 achievements completed. And also has 10/13 mythic completed on the main character and Ahead of the Curve on 2 characters.
    The account has 130 mounts, that is on the alliance and horde together, with mounts such as: Grove Warden, Swift white hawkstrider, Fiery Warhorse, Purebloodfirehawk, Raven Lord and Blazing Drake.

Mage Armory:
    Rogue Armory:

The account also has some decent hearthstone cards and decks with 10+ legendaries and decks such as Control Warrior.

Contact me on my skype: Harald.standal
    Last edited by mixray4321; 03-19-2016 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I am tired of the game and want to try something new, with new meaning old :p

WTT WoW retail account 734 ilvl mage, 707 rogue and 706 hunter for level 60nostal acc