WTS World of Warcraft Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Finchyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS World of Warcraft Account

Currently looking to sell my Blizzard Account (mainly for World of Warcraft with 20 days of game time left)

On the account there are 3 level 100s (mainly with season 2 Warlords gear around 690 ilvl as well as 1 with PvE gear)

1 Level 100 Human Hunter (694 ilvl PvP), 1 level 100 Night Elf Druid (Resto 675 ilvl PvE with the 715 legendary ring part, 663 ilvl PvP) and 1 level 100 Human Death Knight (Blood 655 Ilvl PvE)
    There's around 11445 achievement points on the account with some high rated Arenas and RBG achievements (2k+ in Arena and 1800 in RBGs)

There is also a Level 91 Human Warlock, 90 Human Paladin (Holy) and a 90 Human Mage.

A total of 114 mounts including some rare ones such as the White Polar Bear, Black Primal Raptor, Core Hound, Red Flying Cloud, Sandstone Drake and lots more. I have 112 battle pets including the Harmonious Porcupette, Cinder Kitten, Sentinal's Companion etc.

Private Message me if you need any more information or an offer. Legitimate offers only please.

WTS World of Warcraft Account