(OO) 748 + Ilvl Druid. 25790 achievs (104%) ! 10 + realm first lots of vanity! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tiredofwow1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(OO) 748 + Ilvl Druid. 25790 achievs (104%) ! 10 + realm first lots of vanity!

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

I have come to the desicion that It is time for me to sell my beloved Wow-account.

The account has been played since day 1 of the release of Wow- the burning crusade. The Druid has been my main ever since.

The character is currently a troll druid on a English realm.

You will receive the following information once the payment is done :

Cd- key copies. Non electronic.
    Secret question and the answer.
    Details such as log in name and password.
    Id photo of my passport and driving license.

Once the payment is received all of the above details shall be sent to the buyers email adress.
    The battle-net authenticator will be removed.

The account has a total of 25790 achievment points. Wich is 104% achievments done.

The Druid has some rare mounts such as :
    Amani war bear ( old ZA one )
    Argent warhorse
    Armored razzashi raptor
    Ashes of alar
    Astral cloud serpent
    Black primal raptor
    Black drake
    Black war mammoth
    Bone-white primal raptor
    Blue proto drake
    Darkroom dancing bear
    Emerald drake
    Experiment 12-b
    Fiery warhorse
    Brewfest kodo
    Green proto drake
    And lots of more...

Other highlights :

Realm first list :
    Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold
    First person on the realm to complete every Challenge Mode dungeon with a rating of Gold.

Realm First! Pandaren Ambassador
    First person on the realm to gain Exalted reputation with all pandaren factions.

Realm First! Level 90
    First person on the realm to achieve level 90.

Realm First! Level 90 Druid
    First druid on the realm to achieve level 90.

Realm First! Fall of the Lich King
    Participated in the realm first defeat of the Lich King in 25-player heroic mode.

Herald of the Titans
    Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

Realm First! Grand Crusader
    Participated in the realm first conquest of the Trial of the Grand Crusader with 50 attempts remaining in 25-player mode.

Realm First! Celestial Defender
    Participated in the realm first defeat of Algalon the Observer in 25-player mode.

Realm First! Death's Demise
    Participated in the realm first defeat of Yogg-Saron without the assistance of any Keepers in 25-player mode.

Realm First! Illustrious Leatherworker
    First person on the realm to achieve 525 skill in leatherworking.

Other highlights :

Collector's Edition: Dread Hatchling
    Owner of the Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Dread Hatchling pet.

Collector's Edition: Dread Raven
    Owner of the Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Dread Raven mount.

Murkidan
    Proud owner of Murkidan from the 2015 BlizzCon.

Collector's Edition: Nibbles
    Owner of the Legion Collector's Edition felstalker pet, Nibbles.

Collector's Edition: Illidari Felstalker
    Owner of the Legion Collector's Edition Illidari Felstalker mount.

And I'll Form the Head!
    Obtain Mimiron's Head from 25-player Yogg-Saron with no Keepers assisting you.

Cutting Edge: The Black Gate
    Defeat Archimonde on Mythic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.

Predator
    Defeat Xemirkol in Tanaan Jungle.

Time is a Flat Circle
    Defeat Archimonde on Normal difficulty or higher, prior to the release of the next tier of content. "Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again."

Hero of the Storm
    Owner of the Graves pet from the Heroes of the Storm promotion.

Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible
    Defeat Warlord Blackhand in Blackrock Foundry on Mythic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of raid content.

Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall
    Complete the Imperator Mar'gok encounter in Highmaul on Mythic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of raid content.

Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros
    Defeated the max-level event version of Ragnaros during the WoW 10th Anniversary celebration.

Breaker of the Black Harvest
    Defeated Kanrethad Ebonlocke and gained command over fel energy before the expedition to Draenor set out.

Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player)
    Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Heroic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.

Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)
    Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 10-Player Heroic difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.

Murkalot
    Proud owner of Murkalot from the 2013 BlizzCon.

I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?
    Defeat Ra-den in Throne of Thunder on the first attempt without letting any raid members die.

Cutting Edge: Ra-den
    Defeat Ra-den in Throne of Thunder, prior to the release of patch 5.4.

Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear
    Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.

Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer
    Defeat Grand Empress Shek'zeer in Heart of Fear on Heroic difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.

Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
    Defeat the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults on Heroic difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.

Hero of the Horde: Cataclysmic
    End PvP season 11 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.

Insane in the Membrane
    Raise your reputation to Honored with the Bloodsail Buccaneers, and Exalted with Booty Bay, Everlook, Gadgetzan, Ratchet, Darkmoon Faire, and Ravenholdt.

Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Obtain the Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake from Arena Season 10 of Cataclysm.

Veteran of the Shifting Sands
    Completed the gates of Ahn'Qiraj quest chain up to and including Treasure of the Timeless One (even if someone else ended up with the mount).

Tabard of the Argent Dawn
    Obtained a Tabard of the Argent Dawn from the Scourge Invasion event.

Merciless Nether Drake
    Obtain the Merciless Nether Drake from Arena Season 2 of The Burning Crusade.

Vengeful Nether Drake
    Obtain the Vengeful Nether Drake from Arena Season 3 of The Burning Crusade.

And lots more..

Other games :
    Starcraft II
    Wc3 & TFT

Please offer me price.
    Pm me with your skype for further information.

Thanks
    Last edited by tiredofwow1; 03-09-2016 at 07:05 PM.

(OO) 748 + Ilvl Druid. 25790 achievs (104%) ! 10 + realm first lots of vanity!
    Kerei's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please be careful when dealing with this person. Over the past few weeks, he has made several topics with offers that are just too good to be true. People have called him out to be a scammer and/or faking sales in past threads, he has been banned on another website, and his Corrupted Ashbringer thread (Corrupted ashbringer 8/9 T3 Warrior 3x R1 titles ( 5 x glad ) Alliance) was simply a copy-pasted version of a thread from 2014. When I asked him about it, he added me on Skype via the account buy-boost.blizzik and claimed to be an employee of the Buy-Boost.com team. I have asked the official buy-boost.com skype about this and they have stated that he is a scammer, it is even listed on their website: Buy boost WoW
    When he spoke to me on Skype, he claimed he is trying to sell the account for a "co-worker" of his ("The Warrior and Death Knight booster") even though the original post states it's his own account. But let's be honest, that is already a lie as he has no affiliation with buy-boost.com whatsoever.

Oh, and the warrior from Corrupted Ashbringer thread has the same Masked Armory as the one from an old thread even though there are some major differences mentioned between the accounts (Corrupted Ashbringer being the main difference).

Refer to this post for screenshots: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3404570

I cannot claim he is a scammer as I have not personally been scammed by him; I refused to proceed when I found out he was faking to be from buy-boost.com. But just a heads up and have a look at his thread history.

pungansikte's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, he's also describing the armory of "Lappe" from Paragon. This is soooo obvious, maybe try harder next time ****er.

Kerei's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hadn't even noticed that one, nice find lol

teamanek's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser