WTS World of Warcraft Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Finchyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS World of Warcraft Account

Currently looking to sell my World of Warcraft account. It currently has 28 days of game time already on the account

I have a level 100 Human Hunter with 686 ilvl (PvP geared), 2100 experience in 3v3 arena, 1900 in 2v2
    Level 100 Night Elf Druid with a 676 ilvl (PvE geared) and 663 ilvl (PvP geared)
    Level 100 Human Death Knight with a 655 ilvl (PvE geared)
    Most of my characters are on Outland (Misery)

There's 11445 Achievement point across the account as well as some rare mounts such as a Corrupted Fire Hawk, Sandstone Drake, White Polar Bear, all the black war mounts for the Alliance side (except the Grand Black War Mammoth), Mekgineer's Chopper and many more with a total of 114 mounts. I also have some of the paid mounts (Swift Windsteed, Armoured Bloodwing and the Enchanted Fey Dragon)

I also have some lower levels like a level 90 Human Mage, a 91 Human Warlock and a 90 Human Paladin.

Most of the heir looms are on the account but are all either level 60 or 90.

Private message me for more information if needed.

WTS World of Warcraft Account