14x 100 - 700+ Ilvl - Incincible! - More! - Cheap - 1st and Only owner. - EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hakkstah's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

14x 100 - 700+ Ilvl - Incincible! - More! - Cheap - 1st and Only owner. - EU

Hello. Looking to sell my account.

It has not been active in HFC due to medical conditions, but I played even more in BRF.

Classes - All Horde except the Priest wich is Human Female

2x Rogues
    2x DK:s (Booth has 8/8 CM Gold)
    Mage
    Shaman
    Priest
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Monk
    Druid
    Paladin
    Warrior
    Paladin

Unused 90 boost.

Current Gear and Legendary Ring lvl:

Saddly I am behind with the ring. My Old DK is at 690, and my new one is at 680, next week start at 690.
    Same with the hunter. Rest is more or less at 680 fresh or 640.

Gear ranges from 650 to 712 (Death Knight and Rogue booth 712ilvl) - The other two Death Knight and Rogue is in half n half mythic/HC BRF gear.

Hunter is 686 as well, but I have slacked a lot on the ring here. I was about to switch to this from the DK/Rogue but it never did happen due to the issues mentioned, Monk is in 685 in booth Brew and Windwalker.

Ok, so there you get the grip of the current level of gear. Monk got Dual Warglaives.

Mounts

Incinvible
    Meadowstomper
    Skygolem
    Slate Direhorn
    Hearthstead
    Challenger War Yeti

and some other mounts. Never was much of a collector and I use Incincible all the time anyway.

I will provide you with ID, CD-Keys and if you live in Sweden you can also get the TBC collectors edition wich is on the account.

I will only do deals via paypal. You will have to go first, if you got some rep. here we can do a 50/50 deal. I wont use a middleman. I am a grown up person.
    Also, I can meetup f2f in Sweden if you live here.

What do i ask for the account? I would like 200 Euros, but I could go a bit lower with a smooth deal. I do understand a lot of toons, non geared, aint worth much but its a lot of time.

I can also sell chars one by one if you are intrested. If so, come with an offer, but I would atleast ask for 35-40 Euros for the 712 ones.

Add me to skyoe - niklasasusrog

Second DK aint showing cus it was selected.

14x 100 - 700+ Ilvl - Incincible! - More! - Cheap - 1st and Only owner. - EU-namnl-s-png
    Last edited by Hakkstah; 02-15-2016 at 12:35 PM.

14x 100 - 700+ Ilvl - Incincible! - More! - Cheap - 1st and Only owner. - EU
    Hakkstah's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up!

Looking for 80 Euros!

oly182's Avatar Member