WoW Account + Hearthstone (Invincible etc.) + Legend HS (Cheap) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hakkstah's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account + Hearthstone (Invincible etc.) + Legend HS (Cheap)

Looking to sell my EU Account.

The battlenet account and WoW accounts are old, pre-merge and got the names uo (Not WoW1, WoW2 etc.)

Current chars is in more or less full HFC Heroic Gear. I just got back to WoW so there aint much to talk about. (Rogue and DK)

Lots of gold, about 200k in totalt minus materials/ medallions that can be sold for approx 120k extra.

Got the Incincible Mount - Earned in Wotlk if that matters, Grove Warden, Hearthstead, Sandstone, Sky Golem, Triceratops from TImeless. Not much but Invincible is something :

8/8 CM Gold Mount and items on 2x DeathKnights.

A lot of 678-685 ilvl alts. all horde.

I am the only owner and will provide everything needed, even have the CD Keys left.

I am looking for 100 Euros since I recently bought Legion and just come back. Fair price?

Ofc never botted or done anything like that. Bought gold quite few times tho but I assume thats ok.

Also comes with Hearthstone accounts with A LOT of Golden cards, all staple legendary and many cardbacks inclyding Legend rank.

Type your skype in thread and we can talk.

WoW Account + Hearthstone (Invincible etc.) + Legend HS (Cheap)