Overcomplete account, orig. owner. With many other games. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

malachite_2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overcomplete account, orig. owner. With many other games.

Hello people from ownedcore.

I am new on the website and just made my account. As i understand there's alot to give and to gain we all want a nice sell and buy. As of this reason i have read alot on this site and i came across a post of how to avoid not to get scammed. I have nothing to hide, i just wanna sell my wow account which has a perfect history without any problems or whatsoever. The account is 'mine' since vanilla, i bought it in the store myself. A big step for me to sell it. If you are interested i would like you to read this post:

mmo-trading-market > general-trade-talk > 484075 -how -not -get -scammed. THIS IS A POST FROM DANTE ON THE FORUM (please find it, it's a safety post for buyers and sellers and i like to use this for both of us).

If we both wanna become happy, we will use this post from 'Dante' in the trade. I do not have a 'history' yet on the site, so that's why i have the above text written. Because i understand it is hard for someone to trust me.

My Skype is down here to start with.

If seriously interested my Facebook will be linked. Also, if we come to an agreement, the account will be sold with a copy of my ID, and the answer on the secret question. I will also put the account on your e-mail with you. After that we keep in touch in case of issues you will encounter (for example account retrieval after your phone is broken > authenticator if needed, if Blizz is making trouble or whatever :P).

Shaman lvl 100
    Rogue lvl 100
    Druid lvl 100
    DK lvl 100
    Paladin lvl 100

And many other characters 90+ MONK/HUNTER/WARLOCK/MAGE/WARRIOR/SHAMAN

Anonymous Level 100 Pandaren Shaman Profile | MaskedArmory.com

Paladin is currently the best geared PVP however.

Special or hard-to-get-mounts:

Celestial Steed Blizz. Store mount (€20 Blizz. Store)
    Traveller's Tundra Mammoth with vendors (15k gold)
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank (the hard to get Archeology version)
    Cenarion War Hippogryph (exalted rep. x2 + 2000G TBC)
    Chauffeured Mekgineer's Chopper ('Heirloom Hoarder' mount for lowbe mounting)
    Onyxian Drake
    Sky Golem (30k-35k gold Engineering Craftable)
    Swift Zhevra (recr. a friend, no longer obtainable)
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent (Timeless Isle - Huolon drop)
    Vicious Warsteed (Competitive PVP achievement mount)
    Vicious Warsaber (Competitive PVP achievement mount)
    Vitreous Stone Drake
    Wooly Mammoth (10k gold 'Mei Francis' buyable)
    Blue Drake (Eye of Eternity)
    Black Drake (Sartharion drop)
    Azure Riding Crane (Golden Lotus exalted + 500G)
    X-53 Touring Rocket (Flying two-seater)
    Spectral Steed (165 Told Barad tokens + Tol Barad exalted)

Pets/Toys/Cosmetic items + specials:

Jewel of the Firelord (€12 Blizz. Store head cosmetic)
    Crown of Eternal Winter (€12 Blizz. Store head cosmetic)

A shitload of very unique and nice Transmo. items are to be find on this account. Endless combinations. Void storage is full!

344 total pets
    200+ (not won from battles but self obtained via Quest or drop etc.)
    Cinder Kitten (€10 Blizz store)
    Tiny Sporebat (Sporeggar Exalted rep.)
    Many/ALL non-combat pets from Archeology (farming for Ultramarine Qiraji arch. mount took me 8 months, so many got found in the process)
    Lil' Deathwing (Collector's Edition Cataclysm expansion pet)
    Snarly/Muckbreath/Toothy (TBC/Outlands/Shattrath City fishing daily rew. pets)
    Vampiric Battling (Early TBC Karazhan event boss, Feats of Strength and no longer obtainable! EDIT: This was from killing Prince Tenris Mirkblood)
    Giant Sewer Rat (Dalaran Fishing)
    Darkmoon Tonk (Darkmoon Faire gathering currency pet + one of best pet-fight pets)
    Mr. Wiggles / Egbert / Mojo (Zul Aman) / Lil'Bling
    Total of 10 MAX level battle pets (10x lvl 25, Darkmoon Tonk and Cinder Kitten and 8 others!)

45 total used/saved Toys in the Toy Box (others to be found elsewhere on the account)

A few to mention:

Fishing Chair (€35,00 EBAY)
    Romantic Picnic Basket (a second parasol next to the Fishing Chair at the same time, people love it!)
    Brewest Pony Keg
    Brazier of Dancing Flames
    Haunted War Drum

Heirlooms:

35/80 Heirlooms

13x a lvl 100 version
    7x a lvl 90 version
    Others are lvl 60 versions

Titles: (35 Titles total)

Titles are titles, i don't care about them, i have many unique ones but forgat how i got them.

Worth mentioning:

100.000 PVP kills = Of the Horde, or Of the Alliance (title)

Some EXTRA details:

I have around 25 tabards (including the Argent Dawn Tabard which cannot be obtained anymore and looks cool).
    Around 175.000 PVP kills (was busy with 'The Bloodthirsty')
    Many exalted reputations. All with their rewards. Mounts etc. Netherdrakes / Nether Rays / Cloud Serpents etc.
    13,000 Achievement Points
    23 Feats of Strength Achievement points
    An Auction House in my Garrison on Shaman.

Account comes with some gametime to start with.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT ONLY A WOW ACCOUNT READ BELOW PLEASE!!!

- Warcraft 3
    - Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne expansion
    - Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty
    - Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm
    - Diablo 3
    - Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls (Diablo has a MAXED out Phalanx Bowmen Crusader, all nicest rolls available ingame on legen's. And of course others classes. I got 3 lvl 70 crusaders, and 1x level 70 Barbarian. I have more than 1 milliard gold i believe, kept running with money GEM!)
    - Hearthstone (with many cards and also around 700 gold i believe, i usually played Uther, has a perfect Uther deck might be OUTDATED :P).
    - Heroes of the Storm (with half of ALL the champions and MANY skins, for example Zeratul skin and many others on other playables. Has also around 11k gold to spent) MAXED OUT RANK.

For this account i ask 700 euro.

We can talk about the price however!

Kind regards,

Malachite.
    Last edited by malachite_2; 11-16-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Overcomplete account, orig. owner. With many other games.