Dalaran WoW (3.3.5a) Account. Great geared Mage with many stuff and achievs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

canizalec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dalaran WoW (3.3.5a) Account. Great geared Mage with many stuff and achievs

Hey,

I am selling my Dalaran-WoW Wotlk Account. It's a Blizzlike Server 3.3.5a which released ToC just one week ago.
    With 2000+ Players (both factions) and many active raiding guilds you will fully enjoy the Wotlk PvE & PvP Content.

I got a Mage with great gear. It's gearscore is at 4642.
    Full epic gemmed and enchanted.
    Professions are Tailoring at 446 and Cooking and Jewellcrafting at full skill. It has a 280% flight mount.
    Also it has a bank storage full of mats and pots and flasks with a value about 50-70k gold. A part of the mats are for the new ToC patterns as soon as someone gets them. So you will be best prepared!

It has the achievments for just released ToC content for 10 and 25 man. At the moment the character is in a 25m raiding guild, so you could just start right now raiding the new content.

As you see the stats, I have different gear for the specs, you will for example also be able to play fire or frostfire hitcapped with over 65% crit or arcane with about 500 haste.

If you are interested or want some more infos message me or post here.
    Last edited by canizalec; 11-21-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Dalaran WoW (3.3.5a) Account. Great geared Mage with many stuff and achievs
    captainoats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on skype tkn0329