Selling Acc with Hota, 2,3k in 3s, Spectral tiger, invisible and 15k+ achieve points menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mercyruzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Acc with Hota, 2,3k in 3s, Spectral tiger, invisible and 15k+ achieve points

Im selling my wow account that contains 7 lvl 100s, 2 lvl 90s and a lot of low lvls from 60-88. I got Hero Of The Alliance on the rogue and a lot of arena achieves. The account got a lot of really rare/expensive mounts like Spectral Tiger and Invincible. I just completed CM GOLD on the Rogue for WoD so you got the CM Gold weps, along with the Armor from MoP. I will list the characters with special things under.

Rogue: Tabard of the Lightbringer, CM gold from WOD and MOP, HotA, 2380 as max rating in 3s

DK: 2,3k Achive in RBGS. 713 ilvl pve gear
    Druid: CM Gold Gear from MoP
    Warlock: 2,4k Achive in RBG

Im selling my account since I'm quitting the game and i know myself that i will start playing again if i don't get rid of it.

Price is £115

THIS IS A EU ACCOUNT, so the buyer can be from anywhere inside EU. If you are from US and are interested, Contact me on email or Skype and we will figure it out

You can also contact me on Skype (mr-nicemate) if you got any questions. Mail works fine aswell.
    Last edited by mercyruzz; 11-07-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Selling Acc with Hota, 2,3k in 3s, Spectral tiger, invisible and 15k+ achieve points