12k+ Achievements, 120+ Mounts (many rare ones), 700+ilvl toons, 30+ Titles, 20+ FoS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alokin87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12k+ Achievements, 120+ Mounts (many rare ones), 700+ilvl toons, 30+ Titles, 20+ FoS

As the title says, i'm selling my World of Warcraft account as i no longer play. There are many toons on it and most are ready to step into HFC Normal/HC, while warlock is ready for Mythic (already has 2 kills).

• Over 12.000 achievement points (i didn't hunt them, so there are plenty of easy ones you can do to pimp it up to 15.000+)
    • Over 120 mounts: Amani Battle Bear, Ashes of Al'ar, Black Primal Raptor (can be used by alliance), Brawler's Mushan beast, Coalfist Gronnling, Core Hound, all MoP Challenge Modes mounts, Flametalon of Alysrazor, *Kor'kron Juggernaut*, Life-binder's Handmaiden, Onyxian Drake, Twilight Harbinger and many more.
    • Over 30 titles: Empire's Twilight, Hellscream's Downfall, the Tranquil Master, Delver of Vaults, Firelord, the Undaunted, the Fearless and many more.
    • Over 20 Feat of Strength: Time Is A Flat Circle (Archimonde HC), Warlord's Deathwheel (chopper mount), Cutting edges for Imperator and Garrosh mythic, Rival Season 14 and many more.
    • Characters: Warlock, Warrior, Druid, Paladin, Hunter, Mage. (can't post links - contact me on Skype for it)
    • Over 30.000 gold on Silvermoon and ~10.000 on Auchindoun. There are plenty of various materials in bank.

I'm the first and only owner of the account and have all the information (Secret Question/Answer, scanned ID, original CD-Keys from my digital orders). Account has never been hacked or banned and have never been used for botting or any sort of fraudlent activity. It is registered to the UK.

I'm expecting roughly 100 euro and we can use middleman. If you don't want middleman, i'll give all the account info as soon as i see the payment and will sign an obligation contract (that i will not request account recovery in the future). Accepting Moneybookers (Skrill) and Western Union transfers.

If interested you can contact me on Skype: nikola_bojanovic, e-mail: [email protected].
    Last edited by alokin87; 11-02-2015 at 03:47 AM.

12k+ Achievements, 120+ Mounts (many rare ones), 700+ilvl toons, 30+ Titles, 20+ FoS
    alokin87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring
    Up
    My