HC Raid geared Druid, Warr & Priest Alt. Legendaries etc. PvP Realm. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sinneddennis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HC Raid geared Druid, Warr & Priest Alt. Legendaries etc. PvP Realm.

Hello.

Selling my World of Warcraft account due to school taking much more time now than it used to.

All three characters are on the same account that I am the original owner of.
    All three characters are on the same EU PvP Realm.

Druid (Main character): Level 100 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

This character is insanely fun to play as either spec. Got main gear for feral dps. Doing around 250-260k dps on burst and ending up on 75-90k on single target fights. A bit lower on are fights due to ferals sucking on that unless cooldowns are being used for those aspects of the encounter. Got gear enough to dps (both as melee and caster), heal and tank 13/13 heroic hellfire citadel and all mythic pre-hfc. Got four legendary rings with feral dps being the one I am upgrading. Val'anyr healing mace, very nice for lower raids such as BRF. And Timewalking dungeons of course. Also got 1 warglaive (as druid..). Level 3 garrison with level 3 shipyard and rare submarine ship. All ships are epic status and 25 followers epic status, most at 670+ ilvl. 15 titles. 12/13 hc achievement on this. Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate on warrior alt.

Warrior (Alt character): Level 100 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Fury main spec but got a shield and I've tanked 11/13 hc on this. Very high dps on end game raid bosses swell. Got 2nd bis trinkets including Worldbreaker 720 ilvl.
    I got 26/50 shadowfrost shards on this one, which means that shadowmourne is around the corner and will reward you with both the legendary axe and misc items worth around 200k gold! 14 titles on this one. Ilvl is 704 with dps gear. Just started the legendary ring quest on this one as well.

Priest (Alt character)

My beloved priest who I played as main character for a while back in the days. Very fun to play shadow and disc. Got 695 ilvl on this one and got eye of sulfuras in the bank (if you want to get the sulfuras legendary achievement). Within two weeks time you'll also have Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (Legendary staff). Last quest collecting essences.

22 titles including RBG titles up to Legionaire.

Around 20k gold total on all characters, but if you got time and you're interested of farming gold ( I am not since I don't really need it other than for tokens and that I farm in less than 6 hours with my spot and tactic on my realm, which I will share if you decide to stay on the realm, or if you'd just want to know either way).

52 mounts, 49 pets.

Pureblood Firehawk, some additional "rare" mounts and buyable ones. Sandbox tiger from TCG.

Draenor Pathfinder achievement is completed, so you can fly on all characters on the account, even in Draenor areas.

After comparing with other accounts etc, I think that 180 Euro would be a suitable price. We can discuss the price of course.
    Really need to get it sold as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Sinneddennis; 09-29-2015 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Will set lower price.

HC Raid geared Druid, Warr & Priest Alt. Legendaries etc. PvP Realm.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!

Vesny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be interested in this one. Where can I contact you?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vesny View Post
    I might be interested in this one. Where can I contact you?
    Skype: Dennis.ferociouz prefered. Or email at [email protected]

Sorry haven't checked this out for a day so.