Account with six 100+ Sylvanas A,some legendary's on him,raiding account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Korhero89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with six 100+ Sylvanas A,some legendary's on him,raiding account!

Oh boy well here it goes,i'm selling my year old account but sure i had a blast,i've gotten fired last year and had nothing to do besides play World Of Warcraft.
    Anyway not to bother too much i've find a new job and i'm not going to Play WoW anymore so i've desided to sell it.

Frist of all like i sayed account has six level 100+ and some random alts all of them are on the same relam in the same guild.... yeah .. i had that much time on my hand. ^_^
    Anyway let's get started... here are my main starting from the top to bottom.

100+ Female Human Warrior 699+ item lvl,she is the Guild Master of the guild called Nefarians Army,she's my baby... my main.
    Aloooot of Transmog gear in the bank.She has Blacksmith 700+,Mining 700+
    100+ Human Mage Male 696+ item lvl,He's my alt.. have some sets of gear also played a litle bit with him.. had lot's of fun!,He has Skinning 466+,Taloring 342+
    100+ Dwarf Paladin male 684+ item lvl,.he has as proffesions,Goblin Eng 700+,Mining 700+
    100+Nighth Elf Hunter Male 678+ item lvl: Alchemy 700+,Herbalisam 700+
    100+ Male Human Deathknight 687+ item lvl : Minging 700+,JewelCrafting 700+
    100+ Worgen Druid male 651+ item lvl leatherworker 651+/skining 690+

Other low lvl alt's are (they all have looms for lvl):
    97+ Draenei shaman Female
    77+ monk female human Female
    67+ taurren warior Male
    43+ Pandaren Rouge Male

Mounts: 71
    Ash of Al'ar,Azure Drake,black drake,(all honor mounts for 2k honor),Blue Drake,White Raptor,Core Hound,Dark Phoenix,Obsidian NIghtwing,Onyxian Drake,Pureblood
    Fire Hawk,Red Raptor,Twilight Drake.

Toys: 42
    Achievements Points: 8195+
    Feast's of Strenght: [I've Got 9999 Problems but a Bone-White Primal Raptor Ain't One], [Ashes of Al'ar], [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall], [Friends In Places Higher Yet],
    [Boldly, You Sought the Power of Ragnaros], [Why? Because It's Red], [Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury], [Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros].

As you can see the account has a great value and potential for raiding!,he has some legendary's as you can see them in achievements.
    Price ... well i vallue it and i'm willing to negotiate .. do add my on skype,i can do only Skrill as in Moneybookers,can provide SQ,ID's,Gmail all that requires.

My skype is: atila.hegedis
    Last edited by Korhero89; 09-10-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Account with six 100+ Sylvanas A,some legendary's on him,raiding account!